What Do You Think 2021/2022 Will Bring For Britney?

What Do You Think The Next 2 Years Will Bring For Britney?  Next Year Will *Hopefully* Be Her Very First Full Year As A Free Woman In A Long Time.  What Do You Think Realistically Will 2021/2022 Will Be In The World Of Britney?  

I’ll Start This Off: 

2021: Radio Silence From All Social Media Platforms, A Few Candids Of Her Showing Her Looking Happy.  Eventually, She Will Start Posting Videos/Pics On Instagram Again.  In May Or June, She Will Do A 2020 Tell All Interview (Similar To The 2004 One).  This Will Show Us A Different Side Of Britney.  Then B10 Album Production Will Continue Through The Summer, October Will Mark Her First Single Since “Slumber Party”, It Will Be A Moderate Success.  A Little Promotion Will Follow For The Track. 

2022: A New Album Will Follow In 2022, Promotion For The Album Will Go From January To May, Before Switching To Promo For A New Residency (Probably Not “Domination”).  The New Show Will Start In September And Will Go Until March.  This Will Be The Year Of Perfumes, My Guess Would Be 8 Fantasy Fragrances, 1 Brand New One, And Prerogative Ego.  Brit Will Finally Appear On Ru Paul’s Drag Race, Her Episode Will Bring High Ratings But Will Be Kinda Awkward (Similar To Her Off Days On “X Factor”).  She Will Do One Really Great Award Show Performance And It Will Be Talked About.  

That’s It, What Do You Guys Think? What Are Your Predictions For Brit’s Future?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope that she'll be free by 2021. 

Then, she can take a break if she wants a family or anything else.

she doesn't have to worry for her comeback, because somehow, she's more popular today than during the past 5 years :selenerz: 

Just now, Avatar said:

Hopefully she's FREE and releases an amazing album before she turns 40 and the music industry completely discards her and she'll have the excuse that she's older and a mom now. :yesokay:

that's an excuse tbh, as many artists proved the 40-mark to be wrong 

Madonna at 40: Ray of Light

Shakira in her 40s: hit after hit, 1 billion after 1 billion viewed MV

JLo at 40: WW hits 

& both performed at the Super Bowl

Beyoncé, Kim Kardashian, Katy Perry, Nicki Minaj, Lady Gaga are around Britney's age

& it's not like there's a new generation to replace them :selenerz: Taylor Swift & Rihanna are already in their 30s :selenerz:

except for Ariana Grande, there's no other huge new pop act nowadays to replace the older generation :selenerz: pop culture is dead 

Well, I can say what's going on the future:

- Celebrating the Britney album for its 20 years

- Celebrating the In The Zone album for its 20 years

- Not celebrating the Chaotic cuz of Kevin

- Celebrating Blackout for its 20 years

- Performing Work B***h in the end of the 2027 year (first comeback performance since the Domination was canceled back in 2019) + celebrating the 10 years of the Work B***h performance of the end of 2017

- Celebrating Circus for its 20 years

- Celebrating Femme Fatale for its 20 years

- Releasing B10 the same day as Britney Jean was released as a gift for fans who were disapointed by Britney Jean

Bookmark this. No need to thank me later. :)

1 minute ago, MSTAR said:

Well, I can say what's going on the future:

- Celebrating the Britney album for its 20 years

- Celebrating the In The Zone album for its 20 years

- Not celebrating the Chaotic cuz of Kevin

- Celebrating Blackout for its 20 years

- Performing Work B***h in the end of the 2027 year

- Celebrating Circus for its 20 years

- Celebrating Femme Fatale for its 20 years

- Releasing B10 the same day as Britney Jean was released as a gift for fans who were disapointed by Britney Jean

Bookmark this. No need to thank me later. :)

123487-full.gif

3 minutes ago, YannFrance said:

123487-full.gif

I just edited the message, I forgot that:

- Performing Work B***h in the end of the 2027 year (first comeback performance since the Domination was canceled back in 2019) + celebrating the 10 years of the Work B***h performance of the end of 2017

10 minutes ago, MSTAR said:

I just edited the message, I forgot that:

- Performing Work B***h in the end of the 2027 year (first comeback performance since the Domination was canceled back in 2019) + celebrating the 10 years of the Work B***h performance of the end of 2017

God I Hope Not, The Worst Part Is That This Could Happen :crying2:

I truly don’t know. I don’t. 

the delusional fan in me wants a emancipation of Mimi style comeback ... with a tell all documentary (with Britney being free ) 

the realistic fan knows she will still be in a conservatorship with not a lot going on and if we do get new music she will be heavily medicated with femme fatale style promo :katycry:

If she’s free in 2021 then I am so down for your description of what her 2021 will look like but it’s hard I want to believe so bad that her conservatorship will fall apart because she goes rogue and exposes it all but realistically, It’s hard to say that I truly believe it will actually happen 

I like how positive y'all are to believe she'll be free in less than a year, when we don't even know if the next hearing will occur this year if they keep delaying it due to the pandemic. And even if it happens, no one has said that's the definitive hearing or something, it's just one more of the multiple hearings there have already been, and they'll probably extend it again for a future date.

Even if the results were positive for Britney, I'm almost certain a new process would have to follow where they formally ask for the conservatorship to end, leave all her legal aspects in order, and who knows how long that process it's gonna be.

I don't want to be negative or something, it's simply I can't really imagine what's gonna happen in the next few years, when we don't even know what's gonna happen with the world in general.

i really don't know, i think we'd be EXTREMELY lucky to have music in 2021, with how things are I really don't see it any time soon.

i'm not really expecting much, I just hope she gets free and does whatever she wants

I just hope she does want to come back to music one day :tear:

I do hope that if and when she returns, she has a completely new team.  Surely, they know we aren’t here for the scum bag team she has.  Over-controlling and rude to fans.  I DO fully believe that Larry won’t be back after the comments he made last year...

I think a lot of the same we’ve been through the last few years.  I don’t think we are getting new music.  MAYBE in 2022...I just don’t see it happening next year.  I really think she’s trying to get the conservatorship stuff settled down to where she’s comfortable.  I don’t think it’s going to end...anytime soon at least.  Had she ever filed to end it, I would be inclined to think it MAY come to an end soon, but she hasn’t...and she’s free to do so as she wishes, which is so odd to me.  But I do think she wants to find a comfort zone within her situation, that allows her some sense of freedom (especially in regards to her kids) and that she won’t return to her career until that’s all figured out.  I just hope she is happy!

4 hours ago, conceptuel said:

that's an excuse tbh, as many artists proved the 40-mark to be wrong 

Madonna at 40: Ray of Light

JLo at 40: WW hits 

They both struggled once they hit 40 to sell music the same. But they both give their all too. I'd add Mariah to that list as well.

Britney has been mentally retired since she was 30.

Archived