What Do You Think 2021/2022 Will Bring For Britney?

As much as I want a big come back era once she is free I just dont think Britney is interested in being in the spotlight anymore. Im sure she’ll continue to perform and release music for a long time because its her passion but I think the days of her performing at award shows and talk of her doing the super bowl are far behind us. I dont even feel like a tell all interview is realistic considering she doesn’t like to talk about her personal life. 

Realistically I expect her to release an album in about 2 years with little to no promotion and maybe start a new residency. After that I wouldnt be surprised if she just kind of faded away maybe releasing 1 more album in about 6 or 7 years.

Im fine with whatever makes her happy and I really hope we get to see her with her kids more in the next few years.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

I like how positive y'all are to believe she'll be free in less than a year, when we don't even know if the next hearing will occur this year if they keep delaying it due to the pandemic. And even if it happens, no one has said that's the definitive hearing or something, it's just one more of the multiple hearings there have already been, and they'll probably extend it again for a future date.

Even if the results were positive for Britney, I'm almost certain a new process would have to follow where they formally ask for the conservatorship to end, leave all her legal aspects in order, and who knows how long that process it's gonna be.

I don't want to be negative or something, it's simply I can't really imagine what's gonna happen in the next few years, when we don't even know what's gonna happen with the world in general.

This. 

I’m sure Britney too knows this hence why we see her working on herself like working on her body like she was saying in one video that she has a lot of tension in her neck and have been doing a lot of neck exercises. Sometimes we question her “yoga” but I feel she’s just trying to release all the tension she feels as we seen her experience throughout the years. 

I think like any prisoner, she’s chipping slowly away her escape route because she knows she can’t just come in with guns flaring because they’ll do the exact same thing and I think lots of fans are frustrated she’s not doing that. I don’t know her exact tactics and none of us do but I know she knows, she might be a little lost or mentally drained but she’s not dumb. She is aware of everything and  as usual always making the most of it because it’s not like Britney is curling in a corner melting down because she hasn’t seen her kids or thinks nothing positive will happen. For me Britney is always the type that when something doesn’t work out she goes “oh well, back to the drawing board.” Thats something I always admired about her. 

I really don't understand how she would be able to file to get out of the conservatorship when she can't even legally pick her own lawyer to fight for her.  She can't have a doctor of her choosing... every evaluation with the judge has her kept in the cship without any opposing or indifferent intervention despite the conservatorship abuse allegations the judges and lawyers have outside of Britney's case. And she can't drive herself anywhere without someone always with her,  watching her every move... or use internet/phones without permission.  Tell me again how she can waltz in and file to get out of the cship herself? I'm really trying to understand how she can do that. Can someone please explain? 

Just To Add On What I Said, I Do Believe She Should Be Free For All This To Happen.  But, Deep In My Heart (Pun - Intended),  I Know She Will Never Be Free, It’s Never Going To Happen.  She’s Not Gonna Be Free Ever And We All Need To Accept That.  Does That Make Her Situation Right?  Absolutely Not, But We Have To Accept Reality.  Her Team Will Force Her To Perform Again, Release Albums And Things Like That, She Will Have No Rights.  And Eventually We Will Forget About FreeBritney Like People Did In 2008.  
         Moving On From That, I Hope She Releases Something Like J.Lo’s “Dance Again....The Hits” With A Few New Singles, Make Brit’s New Singles Super Electronic, Dance Bops.  And Really Make An Era Out Of It.

the only thing i could say is 2021 is already booked and its not a good year for touring for her, 

In 2022 she's gonna be touring she liked or not  with cship or not.

anyway

because the expenses are a lot, only sponsoring kevin is about 480000 a year, plus legal fees, plus all the workers fees, is about 1-2 million per year. and with the perfumes, charting and stuff don't cover at all.

So she would back with maybe few singles and a world tour or residency, but into 90's .

• Super Mods
54 minutes ago, TheySayImCrazy18 said:

Just To Add On What I Said, I Do Believe She Should Be Free For All This To Happen.  But, Deep In My Heart (Pun - Intended),  I Know She Will Never Be Free, It’s Never Going To Happen.  She’s Not Gonna Be Free Ever And We All Need To Accept That.  Does That Make Her Situation Right?  Absolutely Not, But We Have To Accept Reality.  Her Team Will Force Her To Perform Again, Release Albums And Things Like That, She Will Have No Rights.  And Eventually We Will Forget About FreeBritney Like People Did In 2008.  
         Moving On From That, I Hope She Releases Something Like J.Lo’s “Dance Again....The Hits” With A Few New Singles, Make Brit’s New Singles Super Electronic, Dance Bops.  And Really Make An Era Out Of It.

Yeah this is what the fans need to accept. She’s not gonna be free in the next year or so, it’s a tough process and they are barely even taking a look into the case. People been thinking the many hearings were about ending the cship but it’s not. She’s just another case along with many others doing the same thing, she knows this hence why she’s focusing on her life than meeting her lawyers every day at lunch. They probably told her it’s a long process but not hopeless, just a lot of patience which she is pretty much accustomed to. So if they want her to make an album, I’m sure she wouldn’t mind and I’m sure they will allow her more say to entice her. I don’t think we should stop supporting whatever she puts out even if it is under the cship because at the end of the day she’s still working and want nothing but to hear her labor is all worth it because people are enjoying it. You can see it makes her happy to hear people still enjoy her music and love her after all these years and it makes being under the cship more tolerable for her aside from being with her children. She rather go on tour than to be locked in a mental ward while they still collect her millions.

1. A tweet that reads  "ahhh the free life". 

2. A new hairstyle/colour. 

3. We'll see more candids. 

4. She'll announce she got married to Sam in a private ceremony in Hawaii. 

5. She'll have her first daugther while she's recording her album. 

6. The album is released in 2022 and will shed light on her situation. 

7. Britney will get the happiness she deserves. 

On 6/14/2020 at 7:37 PM, Avatar said:

Hopefully she's FREE and releases an amazing album before she turns 40 and the music industry completely discards her and she'll have the excuse that she's older and a mom now. :yesokay:

Soon it will be "I'm a grandma now". 

Archived