Piece of Me Soundboards leak *UPDATED* Lucky included!

studlygeorge

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Alex_1991 said:

It's fake. Perfume is a fanmade version you can find on youtube and bti too

Don't fall for this crap

I can definitely see Perfume being fake but I recall pre-recorded vocals appearing in Break the Ice in 2014-2015. They were changed out frequently if I recall correctly. I’d need to hear that one again in full to believe it cus I know which edit you’re talking about too

21 hours ago, studlygeorge said:

How so? We have only ever gotten two studio versions of this. Kosmmik's and PhdezPavel's

Again, either these are really good fan edits made with official stems, a really good filtered audio from a fan's recording, or the official soundboard.

these two are definetely made with filtered acapellas. The "soundboard audio" seems legit tho... idk... I don't know what to think anymore:jl:

4 hours ago, MathCarmignani said:

these two are definetely made with filtered acapellas. The "soundboard audio" seems legit tho... idk... I don't know what to think anymore:jl:

That’s what I meant sorry haha like it’s super obvious when you compare the audio from those two videos vs the supposed soundboard audio. Again, either it’s a really good fan made recreation with official stems, a HQ recording from a fancam, or the official soundboard. But judging from how much louder the instruments are than the vocals in the track I’m leaning towards soundboard?

On 6/9/2020 at 12:59 AM, studlygeorge said:

That’s what I meant sorry haha like it’s super obvious when you compare the audio from those two videos vs the supposed soundboard audio. Again, either it’s a really good fan made recreation with official stems, a HQ recording from a fancam, or the official soundboard. But judging from how much louder the instruments are than the vocals in the track I’m leaning towards soundboard?

Oh it’s the soundboard alright haha. Trust me 

On 6/7/2020 at 1:57 AM, Itachi said:

well the comments you quoted said her mic is turned down so low so you can't hear her live vocals. but you can hear her improptu aaahs or speeches in some shows during the actual song (not the breaks where she's supposed to talk obviously)

really?

a lot of people complained that she stopped to do these 'oooooooh' 'yeaaaah' 

& how did she sing these during DWAD when the infamous audio leaked on youtube? (it was obviously her)

1 minute ago, conceptuel said:

really?

a lot of people complained that she stopped to do these 'oooooooh' 'yeaaaah' 

& how did she sing these during DWAD when the infamous audio leaked on youtube? (it was obviously her)

Her mic is actually on during Lucky in POM. There’s also a playback layer underneath the album vocal 

Archived