Piece of Me Soundboards leak *UPDATED* Lucky included!

studlygeorge

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, JackSProductions said:

Also, if TeamB weren’t so evil people will leak more things - myself included 

I feel like we got leaks every year until the FreeBritney movement started. Nothing significant has leaked in a long time.

I'd love to hear the rest of these audios :tiffanycries:

On 6/7/2020 at 5:55 PM, LivingLegendaryBritney said:

Ok.. These are actually the real deal. I have heard OFFICIAL snippets of the remixes from POM 1.0 they are remixed slightly different as to fit the megamix they made out of it (THEY WERE LEAKED FROM THE WELCOME PARTY BACK IN 2013 WHEN SHE GAVE A SPEECH AS SEEN IN THE IABJ DOCUMENTARY) I will post a vid here: 

ALSO anyone who is not believing these to be real, the drummer has uploaded several videos onto youtube with clips from the live shows i will also put them here:

UPDATE on the circus video Earnest commented that possibly full audio would be coming soon.. ?

What annoys me about this whole thing is this is the person who does those videos on twitter doing her exact moves and everything else. He said he will not be leaking them but yet he uploads 1 second (not even?) of clips to post but wont share. Whats also weird is that he said he cant share and he is the only one who has these, so from what im getting from this is either he just has those specific clips. How would he be the only one to have them if the directors/engineers told him they couldnt give it to anyone.. Doesnt make sense but yes these are real and I dont understand why they cant be leaked 7 years later?

I’ve been begging Ernest for a while over these videos to leak a full audio recording of what he has of the show. He’s always teased but sadly never came through. It is the young chap who is teasing us (dno if it’s appropriate to mention his name) with these audios and to be fair I think we are really lucky that he’s even given us those snippets. The perfume soundboard snippet is completely fake so I don’t know why he’s made that and uploaded it but I’m very confident he has the full soundboard in full from POM 1.0 and I am aware of how he got it. It’s pretty obvious but I won’t say as I’m under the impression that the person who gave it to him could potentially receive repercussions? Remember when Simon Ellis ‘leaked’ a few studio versions and then was rumoured to have received a cease a desist? I was under the impression a soundboard from 2014 POM was to be leaking soon but I’m starting to think there was no truth in that hearsay.

3 hours ago, GimmegimmeBritney said:

Im so done with these attention wh0r3s leaking only previews :smokney2:

It’s not as easy as just leaking everything tho. It’s not you who has to deal with TeamB, who fine thousands of amounts for leaking. All you have to do is sit back and relax and hope it leaks one day and you get to listen to it with no troubles whatsoever. Some people leak things DESPITE the consequences, sometimes we have previews because we still want to share bits with fans  

56 minutes ago, JackSProductions said:

It’s not as easy as just leaking everything tho. It’s not you who has to deal with TeamB, who fine thousands of amounts for leaking. All you have to do is sit back and relax and hope it leaks one day and you get to listen to it with no troubles whatsoever. Some people leak things DESPITE the consequences, sometimes we have previews because we still want to share bits with fans  

People don’t understand that there are repercussions that come from leaks :( 

9 hours ago, kneetap said:

I’ve been begging Ernest for a while over these videos to leak a full audio recording of what he has of the show. He’s always teased but sadly never came through. It is the young chap who is teasing us (dno if it’s appropriate to mention his name) with these audios and to be fair I think we are really lucky that he’s even given us those snippets. The perfume soundboard snippet is completely fake so I don’t know why he’s made that and uploaded it but I’m very confident he has the full soundboard in full from POM 1.0 and I am aware of how he got it. It’s pretty obvious but I won’t say as I’m under the impression that the person who gave it to him could potentially receive repercussions? Remember when Simon Ellis ‘leaked’ a few studio versions and then was rumoured to have received a cease a desist? I was under the impression a soundboard from 2014 POM was to be leaking soon but I’m starting to think there was no truth in that hearsay.

It would be nice to know who gave it to him seeing as to how they cant leak it but they gave it to him, that doesnt make sense to me but hopefully it leaks from whoever (i doubt it)

22 hours ago, JackSProductions said:

The are Proxys/VPNs for that. :smokney2:

Not here for sh1tty excuses b1tch :haha:

32 minutes ago, GimmegimmeBritney said:

The are Proxys/VPNs for that. :smokney2:

Not here for sh1tty excuses b1tch :haha:

27 minutes ago, GimmegimmeBritney said:

:spit:

We are in 2020, leaking previews is so 2010 :angietea:

7 minutes ago, GimmegimmeBritney said:

He is scary and cringe worthy af

Wow you’re so ******* rude, making people feel like **** online is so 2010 hun x 

3 minutes ago, GimmegimmeBritney said:

Leaking only previews is so 2010 hunty. Making people feel like **** never gets old :nyschool:

What a toxic person you are

Jaxon clearly said that he can’t leak in full due to repercussions. He’s the only one with the soundboard. A VPN isn’t gonna stop teamb - do some research before you come for people who actually know what they’re talking about, love. 

Archived