Piece of Me Soundboards leak *UPDATED* Lucky included!

studlygeorge

lord the same account has a fanmade ver of “domination” created from the delution cause it never happened , why would this one be different? :spit:

i don’t understand this culture of lying making fan edits as official to get some clicks. :ririshade2:

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, YoungOne said:

lord the same account has a fanmade ver of “domination” created from the delution cause it never happened , why would this one be different? :spit:

i don’t understand this culture of lying making fan edits as official to get some clicks. :ririshade2:

That audio is filtered. That snippet is from a rehearsal video the choreographers posted. The grunting effect is filtered.

Faaaaaaake. Fans need to stop reaching to find moments of Britney singing along. She used to when she was younger. This started getting phased out during Circus (ummm when she screamed on stage when a guy jumped in front of her, proving her mic was totally off). She doesn't care anymore. She legit lip-synchs, they keep her mic ON so she can have those random moments between songs of speaking. Don't you wonder why she doesn't do her "woo's" and stuff anymore like she used to when she would try and sing with track (ie. DWAD). 

Her voice is NOT strong enough to support the endurance of an entire show, even at 50% singing 50% track. She's a studio singer. She cannot dance and sing at the same time. Nor does she want to... If she went back to vocal lessons and practiced she could get it back, but she enjoys dancing and working out. Don't you think during lockdown she would be working on her voice if it was a passion of hers? Music is just the form for her to perform, she does not care about singing anymore. 

I don't want to pull the "I know people" card, but I have friends that dance with her, they say she doesn't sing... Once during Slave 4 U they said at the end she ACTUALLY said "Like that" and they all freaked out - proving how rarely she does anything live, even speaking bits. 

The last efforts we had from Britney as a vocalist died after DWAD Tour. Once you start lip-synching to ballads when you have no excuse not to sing (Everytime - Onyx) your passion as a singer is dead. 

1 hour ago, AnthonyTalks2Much said:

Faaaaaaake. Fans need to stop reaching to find moments of Britney singing along. She used to when she was younger. This started getting phased out during Circus (ummm when she screamed on stage when a guy jumped in front of her, proving her mic was totally off). She doesn't care anymore. She legit lip-synchs, they keep her mic ON so she can have those random moments between songs of speaking. Don't you wonder why she doesn't do her "woo's" and stuff anymore like she used to when she would try and sing with track (ie. DWAD). 

Her voice is NOT strong enough to support the endurance of an entire show, even at 50% singing 50% track. She's a studio singer. She cannot dance and sing at the same time. Nor does she want to... If she went back to vocal lessons and practiced she could get it back, but she enjoys dancing and working out. Don't you think during lockdown she would be working on her voice if it was a passion of hers? Music is just the form for her to perform, she does not care about singing anymore. 

I don't want to pull the "I know people" card, but I have friends that dance with her, they say she doesn't sing... Once during Slave 4 U they said at the end she ACTUALLY said "Like that" and they all freaked out - proving how rarely she does anything live, even speaking bits. 

The last efforts we had from Britney as a vocalist died after DWAD Tour. Once you start lip-synching to ballads when you have no excuse not to sing (Everytime - Onyx) your passion as a singer is dead. 

....okay anyways this still is ignoring the obvious fact that this includes pretty crystal clear audio of the Everytime interlude, the Gimme More pre-recorded vocals (and NOT the ones previously heard in the Femme Fatale Tour), and a very clear audio of the infamous Lucky remix.

I’m glad we got the “sHE doEsNt SiNG liVe SHe LoSt her PasSiON” post but this is still ignoring a lot of details from this post lmfao

5 hours ago, studlygeorge said:

....okay anyways this still is ignoring the obvious fact that this includes pretty crystal clear audio of the Everytime interlude, the Gimme More pre-recorded vocals (and NOT the ones previously heard in the Femme Fatale Tour), and a very clear audio of the infamous Lucky remix.

I’m glad we got the “sHE doEsNt SiNG liVe SHe LoSt her PasSiON” post but this is still ignoring a lot of details from this post lmfao

Uh. Are we listening to different soundtracks? Are you talking about the entire talking section? In what Universe do you think that's live? None of this is live vocals and the reasoning I gave above is concrete examples to dispel any myths regarding her singing live, hence "ignoring a lot of details" is not true. The girl doesn't sing live. She doesn't speak live during a song unless it's an actual break between and audience interaction. Anything that sounds live you're just falling for pre-recorded stuff or stems. So unless I'm listening to something completely different than you, I'm lost as to how you can think any of this is live feed. Some of the song clips the vocals were pitched slightly down or up and delayed from the track to make it sound live, that's not her singing. People mess with stuff all the time to create "live" performances on Soundcloud. 

51 minutes ago, AnthonyTalks2Much said:

Uh. Are we listening to different soundtracks? Are you talking about the entire talking section? In what Universe do you think that's live? None of this is live vocals and the reasoning I gave above is concrete examples to dispel any myths regarding her singing live, hence "ignoring a lot of details" is not true. The girl doesn't sing live. She doesn't speak live during a song unless it's an actual break between and audience interaction. Anything that sounds live you're just falling for pre-recorded stuff or stems. So unless I'm listening to something completely different than you, I'm lost as to how you can think any of this is live feed. Some of the song clips the vocals were pitched slightly down or up and delayed from the track to make it sound live, that's not her singing. People mess with stuff all the time to create "live" performances on Soundcloud. 

and you know she only plans to sing live when she grabs the headset, that's her signal to the sound engineers to turn her up

she obviously does not speak on the interludes video, that's like saying that she's singing secretly in her house every time her music video is on tv :orangu:

16 hours ago, studlygeorge said:

https://soundcloud.com/jaxon-*******s-763978284/real-piece-of-me-show-soundboard-clips

https://soundcloud.com/jaxon-*******s-763978284/100-real-lightnesseverytime-interlude-soundboard-clip

HOLY CRAP GUYS

"THIS IS 10000% REAL!!!! NO BULL. This is a real direct live soundboard given to me from the band members themselves. This audio is exactly what came out of the planet Hollywood speakers! Enjoy"

That is the description from the Soundcloud clip! Before anyone tries calling these out as fake you guys need to listen closely! Listen to the tiny bit of the Lucky snippet! It doesn't sound filtered and even if it is it sounds GREAT. Also the Angelic/Everytime interlude!!! AHHH! And also you can hear the pre-recorded vocals that lasted from 2013-2016 very clearly!! This is huge! The OP says these came straight from the band and they're from 2014. In case you're wondering why the Perfume audio sounds like it has pre-recorded vocals (because for those of you that remember, the band seemingly just turned on Britney Jean and skipped to track 3) those are actually live vocals! Here is a comment on the track for those of you who can't see it: 

Britney Studio Version! at 1:05:
@mathcarmignani You cant here it live. Her mic was turned as low as possible as said my her band. Her band told me that she defentily sang but you cant here it live. So without the audience you can hear it. Its 100% real and live

Posted 2 days ago2 days ago
Britney Studio Version! at 1:05:
@mathcarmignani they said she didnt always sing but you could never hear it on videos or in person anyway because it was turned so low. So you can hear it in this real audio since theres less screaming. Hope that makes you belive it 😊

What do you guys think? Someone try to get this user to send them the full file! I WANNA HEAR LUCKY AGAIN I ONLY HEARD IT LIVE ONCE AND IT WAS BEAUTIFUL

I believe you !

where can we hear them in full?

Ok.. These are actually the real deal. I have heard OFFICIAL snippets of the remixes from POM 1.0 they are remixed slightly different as to fit the megamix they made out of it (THEY WERE LEAKED FROM THE WELCOME PARTY BACK IN 2013 WHEN SHE GAVE A SPEECH AS SEEN IN THE IABJ DOCUMENTARY) I will post a vid here: 

ALSO anyone who is not believing these to be real, the drummer has uploaded several videos onto youtube with clips from the live shows i will also put them here:

UPDATE on the circus video Earnest commented that possibly full audio would be coming soon.. ?

What annoys me about this whole thing is this is the person who does those videos on twitter doing her exact moves and everything else. He said he will not be leaking them but yet he uploads 1 second (not even?) of clips to post but wont share. Whats also weird is that he said he cant share and he is the only one who has these, so from what im getting from this is either he just has those specific clips. How would he be the only one to have them if the directors/engineers told him they couldnt give it to anyone.. Doesnt make sense but yes these are real and I dont understand why they cant be leaked 7 years later?

11 minutes ago, LivingLegendaryBritney said:

Ok.. These are actually the real deal. I have heard OFFICIAL snippets of the remixes from POM 1.0 they are remixed slightly different as to fit the megamix they made out of it (THEY WERE LEAKED FROM THE WELCOME PARTY BACK IN 2013 WHEN SHE GAVE A SPEECH AS SEEN IN THE IABJ DOCUMENTARY) I will post a vid here: 

ALSO anyone who is not believing these to be real, the drummer has uploaded several videos onto youtube with clips from the live shows i will also put them here:

UPDATE on the circus video Earnest commented that possibly full audio would be coming soon.. ?

What annoys me about this whole thing is this is the person who does those videos on twitter doing her exact moves and everything else. He said he will not be leaking them but yet he uploads 1 second (not even?) of clips to post but wont share. Whats also weird is that he said he cant share and he is the only one who has these, so from what im getting from this is either he just has those specific clips. How would he be the only one to have them if the directors/engineers told him they couldnt give it to anyone.. Doesnt make sense but yes these are real and I dont understand why they cant be leaked 7 years later?

I believe the tracks are real, I don't believe Britney sang live once

1 minute ago, Dark.Knight said:

I believe the tracks are real, I don't believe Britney sang live once

We wont ever know honestly, I would say im skeptical but there have been times during Circus and FFT that is was clear her mic was on and no im not talking about the backing tracks or pre recorded vocals, actual singing. With her singing happy birthday on tour and something to talk about in vegas im not sure what to believe, she may actually be singing through that but its hard to tell since we dont get it often at all

59 minutes ago, LivingLegendaryBritney said:

These videos are so cool!
Seeing as it's such a track heavy show, I just kind of presumed that the band were 'faking' it, along with a track.

Really cool to see they play along with all the track that is there. That makes me happy :gagasmile:

2 hours ago, MathCarmignani said:

lmao thats me and Im still pretty sure its fake. He said he would prove to me it's not fake and said he would send me the audio and I'm still here waiting :sneer:

Lol update is if he sends anything! I’m a little skeptical but after hearing the audios I definitely think that it could be an actual audio

Archived