Piece of Me Soundboards leak *UPDATED* Lucky included!

studlygeorge

8 hours ago, AnthonyTalks2Much said:

Uh. Are we listening to different soundtracks? Are you talking about the entire talking section? In what Universe do you think that's live? None of this is live vocals and the reasoning I gave above is concrete examples to dispel any myths regarding her singing live, hence "ignoring a lot of details" is not true. The girl doesn't sing live. She doesn't speak live during a song unless it's an actual break between and audience interaction. Anything that sounds live you're just falling for pre-recorded stuff or stems. So unless I'm listening to something completely different than you, I'm lost as to how you can think any of this is live feed. Some of the song clips the vocals were pitched slightly down or up and delayed from the track to make it sound live, that's not her singing. People mess with stuff all the time to create "live" performances on Soundcloud. 

7 hours ago, Dark.Knight said:

and you know she only plans to sing live when she grabs the headset, that's her signal to the sound engineers to turn her up

she obviously does not speak on the interludes video, that's like saying that she's singing secretly in her house every time her music video is on tv :orangu:

Not y'all thinking me saying her PRE-RECORDED VOCALS = LIVE VOCALS. For Perfume, I stated what the OP stated: that Britney's mic were turned wayyy down and that's how we hear her "live vocals". Do I believe the OP? I'll have to hear the rest of these tracks before I make any judgement. Do I believe these tracks are the legit soundboard tracks/official remixes? Yes. Why? Because the pre-recorded vocals in Womanizer, Gimme More, Break the Ice, Piece of Me, and Freakshow. Also as I keep pointing out, if you have ever seen the show during its run at Planet Hollywood and not the tour you will recall the interlude before Everytime. It is a video interlude where Britney reads a poem (if I recall correctly, in I Am Britney Jean she said this poem is from something that hangs in her bathroom :deadbanana:) before the track fades into Everytime. Before now we have never heard this audio so crystal clear. Yes there have been fan videos but we've never had the soundboard/studio version of this recording. This user uploaded an extended snippet of this track.

The interlude where Britney "speaks" in case you still don't recall:

The track I was referring to:

4 hours ago, LivingLegendaryBritney said:

Ok.. These are actually the real deal. I have heard OFFICIAL snippets of the remixes from POM 1.0 they are remixed slightly different as to fit the megamix they made out of it (THEY WERE LEAKED FROM THE WELCOME PARTY BACK IN 2013 WHEN SHE GAVE A SPEECH AS SEEN IN THE IABJ DOCUMENTARY) I will post a vid here: 

ALSO anyone who is not believing these to be real, the drummer has uploaded several videos onto youtube with clips from the live shows i will also put them here:

UPDATE on the circus video Earnest commented that possibly full audio would be coming soon.. ?

What annoys me about this whole thing is this is the person who does those videos on twitter doing her exact moves and everything else. He said he will not be leaking them but yet he uploads 1 second (not even?) of clips to post but wont share. Whats also weird is that he said he cant share and he is the only one who has these, so from what im getting from this is either he just has those specific clips. How would he be the only one to have them if the directors/engineers told him they couldnt give it to anyone.. Doesnt make sense but yes these are real and I dont understand why they cant be leaked 7 years later?

Thank you for seeing how these are the authentic real deal! I contacted the person and they also told me they said they wouldn't leak them because they promised or something. It's just annoying when fans do stuff like this (only upload snippets) because 1. it's pointless teasing and 2. offer no way for us to authenticate what they're saying other than just trusting their word.

3 hours ago, MathCarmignani said:

lmao thats me and Im still pretty sure its fake. He said he would prove to me it's not fake and said he would send me the audio and I'm still here waiting :sneer:

He said he'd send me a recording from his computer on my social media? I'll update if anything comes back.

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's included longer snippets of Lucky! If this doesn't prove the authenticity I don't know what else would! (and for everyone coming for me and being like "bUT shEs NoT sIngInG LiVE) YES I KNOW BUT IT'S THE OFFICIAL "REMIX" FROM PIECE OF ME 1.0

Even if this is fake, that would still mean this person has to have the stems for Lucky. I remember hearing this live in 2014 and Britney's solo vocals are almost isolated the entire song. Also we have no good filtered acapella of this song. I contacted a few people last year who are great at making filtereds and they still couldn't produce a good version of this song.

Another Update?

User uploaded Britney's supposed "live vocals" aka her mic feed from Piece of Me.

From the comments:

Its straight from the soundboard i have in 2014 and i added reverb to really show the live vocals she sang. I have the official band 2014 soundboard and this came directly from it but i added reverb to really show the vocals. You can even here her talk when she's changing

This one seems sketchy to me, but the Lucky audio really shows the validity that these are indeed the official soundboard audios. 

It sounds like the user just uploaded this audio with reverb:

But what even is the source of those "live" vocals? Idk. This one seems off. But the rest, especially Lucky and the Everytime interlude sound real.  

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, MathCarmignani said:

i dont know how to feel about Lucky tho :ohdear:

How so? We have only ever gotten two studio versions of this. Kosmmik's and PhdezPavel's

Again, either these are really good fan edits made with official stems, a really good filtered audio from a fan's recording, or the official soundboard.

8 hours ago, Dark.Knight said:

and you know she only plans to sing live when she grabs the headset, that's her signal to the sound engineers to turn her up

she obviously does not speak on the interludes video, that's like saying that she's singing secretly in her house every time her music video is on tv :orangu:

Oh my god how have I only just noticed the grab the Britney Mic and speak routine! 

24 minutes ago, AndyPoo91 said:

Oh my god how have I only just noticed the grab the Britney Mic and speak routine! 

might be a habit as well to do something with your hands when you're not performing, but she basically does it almost every single time

5 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

might be a habit as well to do something with your hands when you're not performing, but she basically does it almost every single time

It could be! But now I can’t Unsee it! Like the Queen switching her handbag from my to arm or putting it on the floor when she’s done speaking to someone and needs to be saved 

• Content Curators

It’s sad that some fans literally try so hard to look for some type of live vocals that she has done

the fact that Britney sang live ONCE since 2013 is actually very irritating and just makes me turn to the other people I stan more 

whether y’all like it or not she’s a singer and created albums 

hope in her next era she sings atleast the ballads live again 

Don’t attack me britards ;)

5 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

It’s sad that some fans literally try so hard to look for some type of live vocals that she has done

the fact that Britney sang live ONCE since 2013 is actually very irritating and just makes me turn to the other people I stan more 

whether y’all like it or not she’s a singer and created albums 

hope in her next era she sings atleast the ballads live again 

That isn't the point of this thread :jl: the point is someone found HQ soundboards of the show from 2014. The OP also states you can supposedly hear her mic feed in this. But everyone in this thread is only clinging to the whole "live mic feed" statement and not the fact that we either have A. really good fanmade mixes of the original Piece of Me show or B.  the actual soundboard audio with the original pre-recorded vocals only heard from 2013-2016 along with the fan-demanded Lucky remixes

but yes

brittany dont s1ng live!!!1111

• Content Curators
13 minutes ago, studlygeorge said:

That isn't the point of this thread :jl: the point is someone found HQ soundboards of the show from 2014. The OP also states you can supposedly hear her mic feed in this. But everyone in this thread is only clinging to the whole "live mic feed" statement and not the fact that we either have A. really good fanmade mixes of the original Piece of Me show or B.  the actual soundboard audio with the original pre-recorded vocals only heard from 2013-2016 along with the fan-demanded Lucky remixes

but yes

brittany dont s1ng live!!!1111

Meh I didn’t know fans like the piece of me remixes that much 

I like some 

but I want all the circus ones to leak officially 

maybe that kid can pester Simon Ellis next hhh

7 hours ago, LivingLegendaryBritney said:

Ok.. These are actually the real deal. I have heard OFFICIAL snippets of the remixes from POM 1.0 they are remixed slightly different as to fit the megamix they made out of it (THEY WERE LEAKED FROM THE WELCOME PARTY BACK IN 2013 WHEN SHE GAVE A SPEECH AS SEEN IN THE IABJ DOCUMENTARY) I will post a vid here: 

ALSO anyone who is not believing these to be real, the drummer has uploaded several videos onto youtube with clips from the live shows i will also put them here:

UPDATE on the circus video Earnest commented that possibly full audio would be coming soon.. ?

What annoys me about this whole thing is this is the person who does those videos on twitter doing her exact moves and everything else. He said he will not be leaking them but yet he uploads 1 second (not even?) of clips to post but wont share. Whats also weird is that he said he cant share and he is the only one who has these, so from what im getting from this is either he just has those specific clips. How would he be the only one to have them if the directors/engineers told him they couldnt give it to anyone.. Doesnt make sense but yes these are real and I dont understand why they cant be leaked 7 years later?

I thought they just pressed play on the CD player or used music maker and that the band was just decoration

6 minutes ago, studlygeorge said:

alskekdoag THE LUCKY MIX WAS GOOD!!!

The Lucky clips shared... definitely aren’t fake. Studied the song so much for many years and that’s definitely the solo lead vocals... which have never leaked. It’s too good to be a filtered audio too... hmm :badgirl: Hopefully the whole lucky audio will get shared 

13 minutes ago, studlygeorge said:

alskekdoag THE LUCKY MIX WAS GOOD!!!

aren't those vocals 20 years old?? I don't get the excitement...

or do you mean the background music?

This would only excite me if she re-recorded  her vocals for the show like Boys , don't let me be the last to know or he about to lose me in FF tour.

42 minutes ago, ColdAsFire89 said:

aren't those vocals 20 years old?? I don't get the excitement...

or do you mean the background music?

This would only excite me if she re-recorded  her vocals for the show like Boys , don't let me be the last to know or he about to lose me in FF tour.

Yes they are old vocals. I just like the mix. This thread is to showcase someone has the soundboard audio from POM 2014 and for people who liked the mixes from that show haha

1 hour ago, ColdAsFire89 said:

I thought they just pressed play on the CD player or used music maker and that the band was just decoration

essentially :orangu:, the band just plays over the tracks

in their defense, all of Britney's tours (minus FF) they've done that

Archived