Piece of Me Soundboards leak *UPDATED* Lucky included!

studlygeorge

4 minutes ago, Avatar said:

The year is 2020 and Britney stans are still debating on whether Britney is singing live when she's not even putting effort into lipsyncing :calculating:

but did you listen to 1:57-1:58? I clearly heard her catching her breath so she's clearly singing live and she's never known for over 20 years that the engineers mute her :awkblink:

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Dark.Knight said:

but did you listen to 1:57-1:58? I clearly heard her catching her breath so she's clearly singing live and she's never known for over 20 years that the engineers mute her :awkblink:

Better add that to the best live vocal compilation, that will make it 14 mins long now. :)

1 minute ago, Avatar said:

There was a debate about it in this thread though.. :lessons:

There never was a debate. @Dark.Knight and @AnthonyTalks2Much tried to turn it into that. This whole thread is dedicated to the fact that the soundboard audios from 2014 have been found. The user who uploaded these said Britney's mic feed is on these audios, supposedly, but we only have small snippets. The majority of the clips, in case anyone has listened, showcase the short-lived pre-recorded vocals and album vocals. They posted a longer snippet of Britney's "mic feed" which even am skeptical of. Regardless if the user who uploaded these edited "live vocals" onto Perfume (the track in question), these are still obviously the soundboards from 2014.

People also mistook me saying Britney's pre-recorded track where she reads a poem during the Everytime interlude as me saying she read that live. That isn't what I said. :teigen:

18 minutes ago, LivingLegendaryBritney said:

Anyone else notice he deleted the snippet of all the songs.. why even post snippets if you're not going to ever leak it or share, I dont understand whats so secretive when whichever band member he talked to literally gave it to him trusting his word for it, like..?  :britdrown:

I knew I should’ve downloaded that track! I have Lucky and Everytime saved in case they need to be re-upped

5 hours ago, studlygeorge said:

That isn't the point of this thread :jl: the point is someone found HQ soundboards of the show from 2014. The OP also states you can supposedly hear her mic feed in this. But everyone in this thread is only clinging to the whole "live mic feed" statement and not the fact that we either have A. really good fanmade mixes of the original Piece of Me show or B.  the actual soundboard audio with the original pre-recorded vocals only heard from 2013-2016 along with the fan-demanded Lucky remixes

but yes

brittany dont s1ng live!!!1111

Ooohkay. Now I understand your point. It was somewhat misleading // fuzzy per the thread caption. And yes, whenever you put the words "live" and "mic feed" with Britney people assume it's a conversation about live vocals. Because 100% of everything posted has 0 live vocals. But in terms of the tracks or whatever being legit, I get you. 

I'm giving this the benefit of the doubt, but they could easily be really good edits using the audio from a 4K fancam and a fanmade studio mix... Hopefully I'm wrong, but if there isn't anything else left to leak, the audio will disappear and no one will take notice.

A track was already deleted, downloaded the other 2 just in case.

5 hours ago, Dark.Knight said:

essentially :orangu:, the band just plays over the tracks

in their defense, all of Britney's tours (minus FF) they've done that

I think in onyx the live band was more prominent. I had the feeling they were playing the songs, probably because the mixes were more jazzy/ real instruments and they included them into the show.

5 hours ago, studlygeorge said:

Yes they are old vocals. I just like the mix. This thread is to showcase someone has the soundboard audio from POM 2014 and for people who liked the mixes from that show haha

oh okay.. not my cup of tea then. 

there's only few mixes I like.. slave comes to mind. 

but yeah, not worth the hysteria for me, unless we get new vocals from her side ;)

7 hours ago, Dark.Knight said:

I swear I recall somebody seriously saying this years ago

She doesn't know that audience can't hear her :clownery:

4 hours ago, ColdAsFire89 said:

I think in onyx the live band was more prominent. I had the feeling they were playing the songs, probably because the mixes were more jazzy/ real instruments and they included them into the show.

that's true, too bad the mix was bad :orangu:

2 hours ago, Alex_1991 said:

I swear I recall somebody seriously saying this years ago

She doesn't know that audience can't hear her :clownery:

yet there's a video of her saying that she'd be lipping INAGNYAW, that was probably Myah who said it then :clownery:

1 hour ago, ColdAsFire89 said:

that's why she stopped moving her lips when she was hiding behind the Riccus sign ;) 

and behind the MATM panels

20 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

yet there's a video of her saying that she'd be lipping INAGNYAW, that was probably Myah who said it then :clownery:

and behind the MATM panels

At my show in Antwerp she started talking to a dancer during the part of Matm :clownery:

We were first row so we could see her crystal clear :clownery:

We were like what a beautiful all live show :clownery:

Archived