Music video director, Jake Wilson, teases Mood Ring music video

Just now, Fab britney said:

I mean surely u didn’t think he already had a still from the video or that it would actually feature a mood ring 🤣 

I had to show it cause there are people on Twitter going nuts thinking there is a video :katycream: It wont take long to new accounts keep making threads about it :makeup:

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Tiago said:

Am I the only one who's not excited for a mood ring mv? It's a 4 year old song... 

Wouls be better than nothing at all but would just be a little of a non sense move. 

That 4 year old song is a great song which deserves more recognition. and it also is currently #1 on iTunes :barbie:

• Love 4

Only this fanbase would believe Britney is going to make a video for a 4 year old song during a deadly pandemic:imacat: ******, Brit was paranoid of touching fans since 2008 - she's going to be even more scared of getting near anyone apart from Sam and her kids from now on. She barely lets hairdressers or make-up artists near her. As if she'd let someone film a video. Best we can hope for is a lyric video. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
6 minutes ago, Godney'sSweetCheeks said:

Only this fanbase would believe Britney is going to make a video for a 4 year old song during a deadly pandemic:imacat: ******, Brit was paranoid of touching fans since 2008 - she's going to be even more scared of getting near anyone apart from Sam and her kids from now on. She barely lets hairdressers or make-up artists near her. As if she'd let someone film a video. Best we can hope for is a lyric video. 

This is absurd, you do know that she has recorded tens of videos since "2008" :imacat:She didn't have any problem recording Slumber Party's music video

10 minutes ago, Godney'sSweetCheeks said:

I could see him creating a video with already shot footage, like deleted/used scenes from the Private Show commercial. 

• Like 2
  • Content Curators
1 minute ago, Kiey said:

The quickest way to film this is actually to just use her house

but make it super dark and trippy and neon-like

her house is beautiful enough as a setting without having to set up much stuff

katy used an abandoned warehouse lol

7 hours ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

I could see him creating a video with already shot footage, like deleted/used scenes from the Private Show commercial. 

Oh Lord no, enough already with that Private show commercial, it's became the new: 

CONFIRMAN TRES FECHAS EN MEXICO PARA LA GIRA ''FEMME FATALE'' DE ...

• Haha 4
  • Like 2