Music video director, Jake Wilson, teases Mood Ring music video

8 hours ago, bizi said:

In the meanwhile he stopped tweeting anything about it :/

Edit: he just post this:

SEEKING:

black graphic designers + visual artists.

please send my way!

Does someone who understands, knows if this jobs could be related for shooting / editing a music video somehow? :fran:

On 5/30/2020 at 3:03 PM, Britneyarmy8 said:

if he doesn't ill be burning him and his house down with vanilla candles :leaving:

This is why I come to Exhale... "WITH VANILLA CANDLES"!! :spit::haha::haha::haha:

I think this guy's teasing us and that's cruel.
I also think that the buzz round "Mood Ring" is actually exciting BUT I don't think it'll last long.
And finally, Britney is so NOT in work mood, but at the same time she hates planning and waiting...

tenor.gif

...and instead likes to do things spontaneously so if one of these days she wakes up with the right foot and is offered to do something in less than 12 hours I can totally see her making a video for the song.

It’ll be an animated CGI cartoon lyric video. Britney is not going to participate in a video shoot for her handlers. It’ll be break the ice, kill the lights, part 3

I’d love a sleek, ****, dark video, but Britney isn’t working for those people as we know. She’s fighting  for her freedom!

• Love 1

They aren’t going to waste money on a video for years old song. 

They literally are giving us all of this stuff we wanted because they are desperate because the money isn’t raining in like normal. But it’s stuff that will make them earn money. Vinyl, stream plays etc 

47 minutes ago, bizi said:

Edit: he just post this:

SEEKING:

black graphic designers + visual artists.

please send my way!

Does someone who understands, knows if this jobs could be related for shooting / editing a music video somehow? :fran:

IF we do get a video, i'd be extremely shocked if Britney is even in it.

If we get anything i'd probably feature random people.

5 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

They literally are giving us all of this stuff we wanted because they are desperate because the money isn’t raining in like normal. But it’s stuff that will make them earn money. Vinyl, stream plays etc 

And unfortunately, they’ve caught on to what we’ll buy (vinyls, bonus tracks, etc) and what we won’t buy (the zone).

I think I’m gonna accept a video won’t be coming. I mean it would be tooooo good to be true and Britney probably doesn’t even know that the song itself has been released officially on platforms. She’s probably already forgot she’s even recorded that song. I know she doesn’t want to work for her Handlers but I honestly wish she would do it for the passion of her music and for her fans who have stuck with her. But this song is just so perfect to miss an opportunity to provide a beautiful visual to it. All these Instagram videos of walking and modeling around her Mansion she can easily shoot a nice intimate beautifully shot video for it. I want this song to succeed just because it has so much potential to be bigger than what it is.

I’m crying. Britney releases a Japanese bonus track to worldwide streaming 4 years later as a way of keeping fans quiet til 2025... and we’ve sent it to number 1, demanding label send it to radio & now demanding music video. 

When her social media team actually inform her the impact of MR... she’ll be like :decisions:

He’ll most likely just be posting stuff to try get some wind behind him to be like ‘look at my social media... there’s a want for it’ so he’d get the job. But I don’t see it happening. However let’s remain positive... lockdown has given us number 1 album, a number one single & new album artwork. We are still being (baby) fed;)

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

They're going to be giving us Original Doll next :mcry:

2 hours ago, PARKBOM said:

Like seriously who wants a video for Mood Ring????!!

when there should’ve been one for Man On The Moon, Just Luv Me, Do You Wanna Cone Over ..

or can we get the Lachapelle edit of Make Me instead???!

I’d rather have that

source.gif

I do want a video for mood ring.

she is in good shape and I always enjoy seeing her doing whatever 

if it doesn’t include her, well I still want a visual I can relate to the song. I would love that 

:crying1:

The question is... do we now class Mood Ring as an "official single" ? I mean it was released by her team and got to number 1 on the iTunes chart? It belongs in her single discography as much as Outrageous or Someday I Will Understand do, in my opinion.

• Love 1