Music video director, Jake Wilson, teases Mood Ring music video

5 hours ago, Tiago said:

Am I the only one who's not excited for a mood ring mv? It's a 4 year old song... 

Wouls be better than nothing at all but would just be a little of a non sense move. 

a non sense move?

The song is still #1 in the US iTunes after 2 days and hit #1 in 20 countries around the world. It makes a looooot of sense to me :didilie:

• Love 6
11 minutes ago, OopsOverprotected said:

I don't think this is legit. Jake is a Britney stan as well. He wishes to record Mood Ring music video. 

And don't get me wrong.. as much as I love seeing Britney having an iTunes #1 but I want new songs I don't think Mood Ring is a good song for a single. It's nice but no single material.

Cmon are you kidding me ? It is an amazing song. It could simply be Britney's best single after Gimme More. If Britney is ready for a MV, it should definitely happen.

• Love 2
  • Like 3
3 minutes ago, PervertedSaint said:

Cmon are you kidding me ? It is an amazing song. It could simply be Britney's best single after Gimme More. If Britney is ready for a MV, it should definitely happen.

honestly...

change your mind > just luv me > love me down > liar (with new production) are so much better as a single than mood ring

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
47 minutes ago, Fenixxx123 said:

a non sense move?

The song is still #1 in the US iTunes after 2 days and hit #1 in 20 countries around the world. It makes a looooot of sense to me :didilie:

Nobody will care about mood ring a few months down the line any longer. Will be too late to shoot a mv. 

• Content Curators
17 minutes ago, Tiago said:

Nobody will care about mood ring a few months down the line any longer. Will be too late to shoot a mv. 

Just like no one will care for more than half of Chromatica 3 months from now 

and it will automatically go back on the charts with a mv 

• Like 1

i think they could remix this song and make it more danceable for a video.

But the truth is the videos are not demanded anymore, they need sponsorships, future tours that support the music videos, and britney its like quiet, if she doesn't make any instagram live how can we spect a music video?

Guys honestly we have done so well as a fan base this past couple of days in coming together and supporting mood ring, but don't get your hopes up or expect anything you are only setting yourself up for disappointment. This is team B we are talking about, we have been let down many times before and only ourselves to blame for having too high expectations. If this happens then GREAT, I would be the first to jump for absolute joy, but if not then that's fine too. I know some of you are already envisioning Brits costume and choreography, however if this Jake Wilson thing is real you might just get an animated lyric video, with incorrect spelling and missing words. So my point is don't get excited until something is 100% confirmed. :hillary:

• Like 2
6 hours ago, vzlafan said:

i think they could remix this song and make it more danceable for a video.

But the truth is the videos are not demanded anymore, they need sponsorships, future tours that support the music videos, and britney its like quiet, if she doesn't make any instagram live how can we spect a music video?

Don’t give them any terrible ideas! A dance version might not be as good or match the vocals and I feel this is one of her very few songs in recent history that has widespread appeal potential. Is it ridiculous that a 4 year old song is being released? Yes. But in times when we are happy when she even looks in the camera a certain way, I’ll take it. 

• Like 1