Music video director, Jake Wilson, teases Mood Ring music video

Hmmm I don’t know what to think but for her or her handlers (Lou) to follow him at this time makes me wonder. Maybe she shot a video in secret this weekend and that’s why she’s been missing? I mean I want to believe that maybe that is the reason and not that she’s in a health facility against her will again. 

22 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

The thumbnail of this thread reminds me of a “mood” ring one of my classmates had, where according to their mood, the colour changes :makeitrain:

But that is the reference the song has always been making? you didn't know that??

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
9 hours ago, Deepheat01Deepheat01 said:

If it's not happening then it's random for Britney to have just started to follow him, no?

2 hours ago, Vic_B_Like said:

Hmmm I don’t know what to think but for her or her handlers (Lou) to follow him at this time makes me wonder. 

2 hours ago, Slayer said:

where has she followed him? i don't see that anywhere?

She has been following him (on Twitter), not recently. (And by the way, she follows more than 300k people)

19 hours ago, IUSM said:

Unless it is a "lockdown" video, I doubt it. :juggingu:

Clearly, she cannot have a full crew for a classic music video (unless it was filmed months ago).

It's probably gonna be an edit of behind the scenes from Make Me music video :ohi:  sipping tea and being up to no good with her girls

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, Trentals said:

Yeah, no ones filming anything at the moment, unless it’s a cheap iPhone filmed iso video.

I doubt Britney even knows Mood Ring has been released 

I’ll take an iPhone music video from Britney, she can go all artsy fartsy and it’ll still be amazing 

• Love 1