Music video director, Jake Wilson, teases Mood Ring music video

At this point I really would accept anything in music video form, I don't care about the budget. Even a mash-up of recycled footage from the flawless (!) Private Show fragrance commercial - if well done - would be nice for me.

These last 4 years of total drought from Britney have been exhausting, I need something. And I think an official mv would help the GP to acknowledge the existence of this gem :unbelievableney:

But at the same time I don't wanna get my hopes up for nothing... been there done that :katycry:

52 minutes ago, Paolo94 said:

At this point I really would accept anything in music video form, I don't care about the budget. Even a mash-up of recycled footage from the flawless (!) Private Show fragrance commercial - if well done - would be nice for me.

These last 4 years of total drought from Britney have been exhausting, I need something. And I think an official mv would help the GP to acknowledge the existence of this gem :unbelievableney:

But at the same time I don't wanna get my hopes up for nothing... been there done that :katycry:

I would like to see a low budget video from britney, it would be nice! When done Well, it can look good. This one is well done (maybe she’s doing too much but it looks good)

3 minutes ago, FrankyNice said:

I would like to see a low budget video from britney, it would be nice! When done Well, it can look good. This one is well done (maybe she’s doing too much but it looks good)

Yes! 100% agree, even tho these fast-paced photograms reminded me of the HIAM video and almost gave me epilepsy :walkonby:

• Haha 2