Shakira becomes first female artist to have over 100 million streams from four different songs over four decades

• Content Curators
22 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Color me surprised. Tbh, I never really realized how huge she actually is. That's the power of Latin America, I guess. Truly a safe haven for all pop girlies. :)

shes huge! all her music videos even the recent ones 500m+ videos

and me gusta a throw away buzz single that was released in march is close to 100m views and has surpassed some pop girlies lead album singles released at the same time

cough stupid love cough cough

hehe all jokes tho :urite:

• Haha 1
11 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Color me surprised. Tbh, I never really realized how huge she actually is. That's the power of Latin America, I guess. Truly a safe haven for all pop girlies. :)

Shakira is huge worldwide, not just Latin America. She's been relevant since the mid 90s and since 2001 she's a global superstar, she was huge in many European and Middle-Eastern countries even before the crossover. 

Shakira is on her own league, she is a global legend who's been in the game for almost 30 years now, her longevity is just legendary. 

• Love 2
  • Content Curators
6 hours ago, IUSM said:

It's actually a sad milestone because the quality decreased each decade, until Me Gusta... very forgettable song. :trash:

I want new Oral Fixation and Fijación Oral from Shakira, not basic songs with horrid rappers. :crying1:

Idk if u heard but I mentioned it before 

in a new interview that came out she didn’t write or do anything for that song 

she was “politely” forced to do that song by her label cause the ceo of Sony Latin or whatever wanted a hit record or some weird screwed up reason 

after the super bowl performance Ik that my shaki is still there and she hasn’t lost her skills after 30 years into her career 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block