Shakira becomes first female artist to have over 100 million streams from four different songs over four decades

• Content Curators
11 minutes ago, vzlafan said:

Its Great!!!! I hope she just got back to produce real music, i understand than been commercial is good, but songs like me gusta is like whats happen to you Gurll?:chrissy:

It came out yesterday She was forced to record that song by the ceo of Sony Latin bc he wanted some hit singles 

it’s bad that happened apparently that guy is terrible 

let’s not forget about her last album that won grammys

8 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

She has many many songs from the 00s and 10s but just recently in this decade me gusta 

and yesterday inevitable hit 100m streams which was from the 90s 

off course i stan shakira since i was a baby with pies descalzos, also i been in front of her 2 times on her concerts (i assisted 3 times to see her)

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
1 hour ago, Roxxy said:

@Britneyarmy8 what are the songs? So i can celebrate and make a playlist that I can bop to. :barbie:

90's- inevitable

00's- hips dont lie, whenever, whereever, la tortura

10s- waka waka, cant remember to forget you, mi verdad, chantaje, deja vu, la bicicleta, perro fiel, me enamore, clandestino, try everything

20s- me gusta

special note

hips dont lie has over 600m streams on spotify making it the second most streamed song by a female artist from the 2000's

chantaje 500m+ streams and more (theres too many ugh)

Edited by Britneyarmy8
  • Love 3
  • Content Curators
3 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

90's- inevitable

10s- waka waka, cant remember to forget you, mi verdad, chantaje, deja vu, la bicicleta, perro fiel, me enamore, clandestino, try everything

20s- me gusta

special note

hips dont lie has over 600m streams on spotify making it the second most streamed song by a female artist from the 2000's

although these are all hits lets not forget some of her best work like all of the fijacion oral vol 1 album (obtener un si, las de las induction, en tus pupilas, la pared) she wolf, ojos asi, and many more 

9 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

90's- inevitable

20s- me gusta

special note

Wow that's so impressive...
I love Shakira! I follow her since "Pies Descalzos" <3

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block