Britney Spears' "Mood Ring" hits #1 on the US iTunes chart

52 minutes ago, Needleney said:

Not trying to be negative, but Rain on me will debute at #1 on the BB hot 100, and Mood Ring nowhere to found. So i dont see it as defeading gaga ariana and blackpink.

Mood Ring was released on Friday, one week after Rain on Me, so it is anyway only logical that it would not appear in the Hot 100 ranking of the week when Mood Ring was not yet released.

:frenchy:

• Love 6
4 hours ago, Needleney said:

Not trying to be negative, but Rain on me will debute at #1 on the BB hot 100, and Mood Ring nowhere to found. So i dont see it as defeading gaga ariana and blackpink.

But she is doing great on Itunes, yes. :deserves:

Where on earth did i mention Hot100? In case you haven’t noticed, this is a thread about hitting #1 on iTunes :miley:

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, One More Time said:

We need the old ladys to help us. Madonna fans, Janet Jackson fans even Michael Jackson (rip) fans :gunriah:

We just need everyone who doesn't like Gaga. After all, Britney was number 1 on the US Itune charts for 3 days. Not only fans can have bought it

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, kleinbritney said:

We just need everyone who doesn't like Gaga. After all, Britney was number 1 on the US Itune charts for 3 days. Not only fans can have bought it

Ikr. And Gaga is up only because her fans are doing a campaign. In a matter of hours it will be as it was before.

britney still sold 1.5k like yesterday

gaga in a mater of hours did go from 1.1K to 1.7k

when her fans slow down she will sell around 1.4k and there we could get them

if someone help us :howdareyou:

• Like 1