Britney Spears' "Mood Ring" hits #1 on the US iTunes chart

5 minutes ago, One More Time said:

A granny surprised 

5 minutes ago, MANDIXMX said:

Lmao its not that serious sus just a granny worried or confused 

BUT I DON'T SEE A GRANNY :gloriascary:

I'm just seeing some silver colored circles 

can't you guys see that??

I added ,,mood ring’’on my spotify favorite list and i gave automatic play, as someone adviced. The number  wiews of ,, Mood Ring demand ‘’on YouTube is very low. Does anyone know for sure if Britney ‘s single will catch a place on Billboard top 10 hit? Sorry for my bad english! 

10 minutes ago, Arsenik said:

I added ,,mood ring’’on my spotify favorite list and i gave automatic play, as someone adviced. The number  wiews of ,, Mood Ring demand ‘’on YouTube is very low. Does anyone know for sure if Britney ‘s single will catch a place on Billboard top 10 hit? Sorry for my bad english! 

Of course it wont chart on Hot100 :imacat:

For that to happen RCA needs to send the song to the radios, add it to popular playlists on streaming services, put up a lyric video or smth on YouTube and use some payola to only then see if the GP will eat the song up. Itunes alone wont do **** :mhm:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, Hungry Hun said:

For that to happen RCA needs to send the song to the radios, add it to popular playlists on streaming services, put up a lyric video or smth on YouTube and use some payola to only then see if the GP will eat the song up. Itunes alone wont do **** :mhm: I hope that Britney will release new music on the NexT years and promote it. She still has plenty of time to have another nr 1 hit on HOT 100  this decade. 

4 hours ago, Hungry Hun said:

For that to happen RCA needs to send the song to the radios, add it to popular playlists on streaming services, put up a lyric video or smth on YouTube and use some payola to only then see if the GP will eat the song up. Itunes alone wont do **** :mhm:

What if!

https://www.breatheheavy.com/exhale/index.php?/forums/topic/778651-what-if/