Lady Gaga 'Chromatica' stream + comment party

• Super Mods
Just now, iAlwaysSingLive said:

As much as I'd want this to be true, I highly doubt it. There's no music video either. :typing:

Maybe they will release it later? The fact gaga posted this song before the album came out kinda makes me believe its a single and that they will release the mv for it soon :mhm: plus Blackpink is expected to make a comeback soon, so this might kickstart their new era

5 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

Good morning! :imhere: What’d I miss?

Nothing much haha. Typical Gaga. Hyping her music and not delivering. ok it's a matter of taste, but Im kinda disappointed. The album sounds very generic.

I listened to it 3 times now and only found 4 songs that I liked. It makes you move and it's a fun album, I'll give it that, but it's nowhere near great.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
  • Content Curators
5 minutes ago, nakedsoldier said:

Nothing much haha. Typical Gaga. Hyping her music and not delivering. ok it's a matter of taste, but Im kinda disappointed. The album sounds very generic.

I listened to it 3 times now and only found 4 songs that I liked. It makes you move and it's a fun album, I'll give it that, but it's nowhere near great.

Which 4 songs do you like?

I'm listening to Enigma - i love Fun Tonight, 911 and Plastic Doll so far.

Wow this is worse than I even imagined. Most songs are just Gaga speaking over a very generic dance beat. It's also extremely immature lyrically. reminds me of the albums the queens release after being on RuPauls Drag Race, It's that copy and paste generic. Not one song I think is great or amazing. :(

• Like 2

artpop grew on me - it aged decently well and was cohesive. at the time, I was just disappointed cause it wasn't as good as the fame, the fame monster or born this way. those were hard acts to follow.

Now that I had to wait this long for her to go back to pop I am just so relieved and happy to hear this type of music from her again. I LOVE stupid love and rain on me and even though I'm not a fan of blackpink this sour candy song is cute too. it sounds like this will be a great album for summer...

gonna wait till tomorrow to hear the rest of the album....but I am thinking I'll love it. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block