Lady Gaga 'Chromatica' stream + comment party

1 minute ago, Isla said:

So Gaga's social media post said 'MIDNIGHT LOCAL TIME', does that mean the album will be out midnight UK time? It's just gone past 7pm here...

Sour Candy is a BAWP. I love the house influences. 

Yes, it's midnight anywhere. Australia, New Zealand, and Japan got theirs right at midnight.

• Love 1

Yikes...okay after first listen, I have to say very underwhelmed. And I love Gaga!  It’s just all very generic and sounds the same and at times...unintentionally hilarious.

I even like Stupid Love! But those saying the fame monster Gaga is back...please! The choruses are just not there. It’s not total garbage it will just take several listens to grow on me. I found Babylon so cringey but that’s just my opinion!

• Like 3

I was meh at first...but then "sine from above" blasted through my living room and I almost chocked on my tea. For me that's hands down the best track on the album. Long live Sir Elton:)

I'll probably listen 3 more times and end up loving the whole thing, I'm easy that way. LOLSeason 2 Dancing GIF by The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

• Like 2

After listened to the albums 3 times this morning, I can say that it is a good album. Probably 3.5/5 for my liking. I didn't expect much from the album but had to admit that I was a bit underwhelmed on a first listen. The album seems to be more of a grower. My favorite tracks are Alice, Rain On Me, Sour Candy, Sine From Above, and 1000 Doves. The interludes (Chromatica I, II, and III) are nice as well. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block