Lady Gaga 'Chromatica' stream + comment party

Because of the 7 year break from the last pop album from her (even though ARTPOP wasn’t that great but I’d take it any day over Joanne) we should support this album.
Especially if we’ve been listening to leaks. It might encourage her to focus on pop and not Jazz/Country. :queenriri: I think one of the main reasons she took a step back from pop was because ARTPOP ‘flopped’ compared to previous albums. We need to support our pop girls. :clicktina:

• Love 6

A Symphonic Floor Filler! I HATED Stupid love and was unsure of the songs she rolled out up to the album release, But the gems in this are really the “Non-Commercial” songs.

Fun Tonight, 911 and Babylon are immaculate! 
I’m Feeling some Kylie Impossible Princess vibes, Which is truly the most underrated dance album of the 90s images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT9O6FDxAryKftw_cPCyUV

I haven’t listened to anything yet, but I just wanted to say that I don’t like the aesthetic of the era. :nonono:

I appreciate the creativity, but it’s just not my cup of tees, whether it’s the Rain on Me music video, or the photoshoots, or the single covers. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
46 minutes ago, TheOnlyEnvy said:

A Symphonic Floor Filler! I HATED Stupid love and was unsure of the songs she rolled out up to the album release, But the gems in this are really the “Non-Commercial” songs.

Fun Tonight, 911 and Babylon are immaculate! 
I’m Feeling some Kylie Impossible Princess vibes, Which is truly the most underrated dance album of the 90s 

i can't believe u really can compare them impossible princess if a full on dance album. it's art and futuristic. 

after the first listen i was disappointed, but now i have to say its a pretty dope album.

Love the interludes, Alice, 911, and sine from above are the bests IMO.

SFA just ate up the whole album for me, and im not an Elton fan at all. Even the  tracks which seems fillers for me (like Replay) are pretty catchy with a playful lyrics. 

Im sad i have to let go the hauslabs version of Babylon, it was soooo promising :(

I think its definitely a grover and Gagas music always comes full circle with the visuals, so cant wait what else is in the hat :)

I might or might have not have listened to the whole album. If Fame, BTW and Artpop had a a baby, this would be the end product. 

I do believe theres only two singles worthy enough for radio after ROM.  I'm a bit underwhelmed with 4 or 5 songs. With a list of producers and songwriters showcased on this album, I expected it to be HUGE. This is not my fave at all, but some cute bops here and there.

Expected sales: 180K

Rating 3/5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block