21 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

All the videos are tragic but I can tolerate them :clicktina:

Piece of me isn’t tragic. It’s actually one of my favorite videos of Britney’s since it’s so simple and she choreographed the dance scene, and she looks pretty good, and it’s fun. But gimme more and break the ice videos are tragic....the one two videos of hers I cannot watch lol

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

Harleys in Hawaii deserved top 20, it was such a summer vibe. 
Slumber Party was a better single choice than make me. I said what I said. I should have been a top 30 hit. 
Motivation by Normani is a forgotten bop too. I don’t know where it should have placed, but it deserved better. 
Raising Hell by Kesha was super fun too, yet no chart impact. 
Caution by Mariah deserved top 20. Such a bop. 
Bed by Nicki and Ari was a surprising flop  such a vibe. Should have done way better. 

All the songs I’ve mentioned though have a common theme of NOT BEING PROMOTED! Still, I stan :blast:

Don’t start me on Britney though. She should have ruled the charts 01-04 :fakecry:

Motivation & Raising Hell are on my playlist but I narrowed it down to 10 :kidcries: and I barely listened to Harleys In Hawaii Kandy Remix and it’s in my summer playlist now :yesplease:

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

Piece of me isn’t tragic. It’s actually one of my favorite videos of Britney’s since it’s so simple and she choreographed the dance scene, and she looks pretty good, and it’s fun. But gimme more and break the ice videos are tragic....the one two videos of hers I cannot watch lol

You right you right :clicktina:

• Love 1
41 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Motivation & Raising Hell are on my playlist but I narrowed it down to 10 :kidcries: and I barely listened to Harleys In Hawaii Kandy Remix and it’s in my summer playlist now :yesplease:

I could have kept going but I only just woke up and my brain is not working :imacat:

I didn’t even want to like HIH, but it was just so catchy. Made me give Katy another chance after her sins against the Queen. 

React by PCD deserved so much better too. Great video, great visuals, good performances. I don’t care if it is just Schertz with her backups. 
Anything by Robyn is underrated af too. Be Mine! is like 15 years old and could still take out the competition. 

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

I could have kept going but I only just woke up and my brain is not working :imacat:

I didn’t even want to like HIH, but it was just so catchy. Made me give Katy another chance after her sins against Queen. 

React by PCD deserved so much better too. Great video, great visuals, good performances. I don’t care if it is just Schertz with her backups. 
Anything by Robyn is underrated af too. Be Mine! is like 15 years old and could still take out the competition. 

I’m still on the fence about her but yeah it is a bop I must admit. Yes React definitely deserved better. Thinking about it I Don’t Need a Man needed to be a worldwide smasha :yesplease:

• Love 3

I am here for Run away with me and Girl gone wild deserving more attention. Slumber party with the music video (which was great) should have been more popular but i am somwhat not fully digging the melody. But i really tried to like it though... sorry 🙃

3 minutes ago, BabyBabyBay said:

Double Dutchess by Fergie, this could've really been something if she hadn't ****ed about for so long :crying4:

Break The Ice could've also hit harder, like ONLY #15 in the UK? That track is A KILLER

Omg yes. Fergie could have SERVED if she didn’t wait 10 years to do it. Although I still have You Already Know on my regular playlist. There’s a song that deserved better right there :lemmetellu:

And yes to BTI. In Australia, it only got to #23 :(

But at least we didn’t let her flop like the US did at #43 :dontlike:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Dance In The Dark - Lady Gaga (this as the last Fame Monster single with a video would have completed the era)

React - PCD (Did NOT deserve to flop the way it did)  giphy.gif

I’ll Be Waiting - Adele

Overprotected - Britney Spears

I’m A Slave 4 U - Britney Spears

Mood Ring - Britney Spears (the fact this wasn’t on the standard edition of the album to begin with was criminal of Britney’s team, but what else can you expect of them?...) giphy.gif

Getaway Car - Taylor Swift

New Romantics - Taylor Swift

Medicine - Kelly Clarkson (her voice in general just deserves more attention, tbh)  

Never Close Our Eyes - Adam Lambert (I love his voice so much, he’s insane to hear live and I don’t understand why he’s not talked about more)

True Disaster - Tove Lo (I see you, @RatchetTrish.... #TASTE) giphy.gif

Woman - Kesha

The Distance - Mariah Carey (had the most single potential on Caution) 

Dirty Computer (album) - Janelle Monaé (ugh, such a queen 👑  if Yoncé’s Lemonade can get recognition, than so should Dirty Computer, IMO)

FROOT (album) - Marina Diamandis (I love all of Marina’s work, but this album was art from start to finish)

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, Codemysta90 said:

Dance In The Dark - Lady Gaga (this as the last Fame Monster single with a video would have completed the era)

React - PCD (Did NOT deserve to flop the way it did)  giphy.gif

I’ll Be Waiting - Adele

Overprotected - Britney Spears

I’m A Slave 4 U - Britney Spears

Mood Ring - Britney Spears (the fact this wasn’t on the standard edition of the album to begin with was criminal of Britney’s team, but what else can you expect of them?...) giphy.gif

Getaway Car - Taylor Swift

New Romantics - Taylor Swift

Medicine - Kelly Clarkson (her voice in general just deserves more attention, tbh)  

Never Close Our Eyes - Adam Lambert (I love his voice so much, he’s insane to hear live and I don’t understand why he’s not talked about more)

True Disaster - Tove Lo (I see you, @RatchetTrish.... #TASTE) giphy.gif

Woman - Kesha

The Distance - Mariah Carey (had the most single potential on Caution) 

Dirty Computer (album) - Janelle Monaé (ugh, such a queen 👑  if Yoncé’s Lemonade can get recognition, than so should Dirty Computer, IMO)

FROOT (album) - Marina Diamandis (I love all of Marina’s work, but this album was art from start to finish)

Omg another Marina FROOT stan. It’s one of my all time favorite albums :kidcries: who am I kidding? All of her albums are among my all time favorites. I was going to include her on here but kept it at 10 and I’ve already included Marina on all my other non Britney threads :yesplease:

• Love 2
11 hours ago, RatchetTrish said:

Also, Run Away With Me and New Romantic are both perfect but they also sound identical while Run Away With Me is constantly praised and no one gives a **** about New Romantics even though it came out prior? That always bothered me.

E•MO•TION came out almost a full year after 1989:imacat:

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block