What Britney song means the most to you?

I already answered this in May, but I’m going to give an updated answer that’s more current for me.

Unusual You. The mood of the song always resonates with me. It always makes me relaxed and a bit melancholic. It’s also such an unusual and unique song in that no other song I’ve heard sounds like it.

Also, I’m going to get a little sappy here, but I relate to the lyrics a lot too. After having some not so great relationships and seeing how toxic the gay dating world can be, I feel so lucky to have my boyfriend who is so sweet and fitting with everything I was looking for in a boyfriend. :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad: 

So all around, Unusual You just really hits home for me. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Love 4
On 5/23/2020 at 11:05 PM, JackSProductions said:

A bit of a random one, but what Britney songs mean the most to you and why? Mine personally is Born To Make You Happy, it has such a deep meaning the way I found it and is so touching to my family which I’m not gonna go into detail because it’s private, it makes me feel so connected to someone who passed away years ago and it always has done ever since I discovered it!!

Feel free to share any of your stories! :hiii: We all need to be kind to eachother during this absolute crisis 

2097407411_images-2020-05-24T063316_234.jpeg.7ac057d218e871bedbc2eb675af9b203.jpeg

to me its also born to make you happy AND Lucky and Up´n´Down

• Love 1

Ok hear me out: E-Mail My Heart

I was 10 when BOMT came out, and I just thought it was the most beautiful meaningful song in the world. Before the interwebs told me I should think it was a terrible song :ohcrap_britney_crap_omg_glory_jimmy_kimmel_jkl_surprised_wow:

It’s definitely not my “favorite” song of hers, but it’s nice to be reminded of those young and totally uncynical days.

And those vocals tho :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Urbanney said:

I already answered this in May, but I’m going to give an updated answer that’s more current for me.

Unusual You. The mood of the song always resonates with me. It always makes me relaxed and a bit melancholic. It’s also such an unusual and unique song in that no other song I’ve heard sounds like it.

Also, I’m going to get a little sappy here, but I relate to the lyrics a lot too. After having some not so great relationships and seeing how toxic the gay dating world can be, I feel so lucky to have my boyfriend who is so sweet and fitting with everything I was looking for in a boyfriend. :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad: 

So all around, Unusual You just really hits home for me. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

You’re so lucky. I’m still trying to find mine

• Love 2

It's Stronger for me. When I started in middleschool, I started suffering from crippling anxiety, to the point where I was absent more than present at school. I used to sing the lyrics in my head to feel stronger, and cover up the anxiety. 

It might sound silly but it did help, atleast at times.

• Love 1

I have so many memories with so many songs. I’ll start with one I can remember right now. Before the goodbye was my mom and my favorite  and it help me through a tough time when my mom and dad where getting a divorce. Next is Everytime that song also helped me when I had my first break up. Next is Stronger I play this song when I have a bad day and it always make me feel better. 

• Love 1
On 5/23/2020 at 5:05 PM, JackSProductions said:

A bit of a random one, but what Britney songs mean the most to you and why? Mine personally is Born To Make You Happy, it has such a deep meaning the way I found it and is so touching to my family which I’m not gonna go into detail because it’s private, it makes me feel so connected to someone who passed away years ago and it always has done ever since I discovered it!!

Feel free to share any of your stories! :hiii: We all need to be kind to eachother during this absolute crisis 

2097407411_images-2020-05-24T063316_234.jpeg.7ac057d218e871bedbc2eb675af9b203.jpeg

Thought bout it before I opened the topic and I picked the same song. I love Born To Make You Happy. It’s just the memories and the feelings associated with that song. I think she sounded very soulful on that song. Especially on the “oh my love” parts. 

very well written song. 

• Love 1

Everything about Oops... I Did It Again was and still is just absolute perfection.

Britney Spears Reaction GIF

I remember my jaw practically hitting the floor when I saw that video for the first time, and watched it on MTV repeatedly. For me it’s what made Britney BRITNEY

I remember driving through McDonald’s and begging my mom to get me that mess compilation disc of *NSYNC & Britney just because the Rodney Jerkins remix of Oops was on it and I played it TO DEATH. Ah 2000, what a simpler time.  :lolnoworries_britney_hat_its_okay_excited:

Second for me would be Stronger. Its lyrics have always gotten me through the rough times growing up and I always thought that chair choreography in the video was totally badass. To this day I still can’t get over that little ascending riff she does on the final “I...’m... stronger!” lyric. :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

• Love 3
1 hour ago, limezd said:

Thought bout it before I opened the topic and I picked the same song. I love Born To Make You Happy. It’s just the memories and the feelings associated with that song. I think she sounded very soulful on that song. Especially on the “oh my love” parts. 

very well written song. 

Even though it’s teen pop I actually think it’s very mature. Yes the message is a bit cringe I suppose, but I just have always just had such a connection with the song. 

• Love 1