What Britney song means the most to you?

2 minutes ago, FedericoScquizzato said:

...Baby One More Time, I Will Be There, Where Are You Now, Lucky, I'm Not a Girl Not Yet a Woman

I like that you included I'm Not a Girl, Not Yet a Woman. That's taste right there. :chrissy:

But where is Overprotected :didilie:

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, FedericoScquizzato said:

...Baby One More Time, I Will Be There, Where Are You Now, Lucky, I'm Not a Girl Not Yet a Woman

My stan card is probably about to get revoked by me saying this, but I’ve always hated the structure of “lucky” 😞 Never liked the song as a whole. I like the concept though. But...the execution was a no for me 

9 minutes ago, ExXL said:

Personally "gimme more" , because it's the song that made me a fan and haunted me , I was 11 and I became obsessed with Britney during the blackout era :mhm:

7NMjGmDJplGXJB7PyzJJ6oM1OYxmeXj7XqyWGswY

Gimme More is one of the best song of Britney. I'm doing a big edit of it to make a new sense and meaning of the music video (where the official version and the 2011 version didn't had a meaning), and it will be in 4K 60FPS. The GIF above is a little preview, this is one of my biggest project. :gimmemoar:

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, JackSProductions said:

Hehe gotcha Baby what u see isn’t what u get 

Not you tricking me :imacat:

You really love it yet it's not in your trinity. :chrissy: I love all songs from Britney but my favorites would be Slave, Over, Not a Girl, Boys, Anticipating, Cinderella... oh sh- that's almost half the tracklist. I LIKE ALL SONGS. :didilie:

Oops!... I Did It Again. It is my favorite song of all time, and it was so impressive when it came out, I mean, with the video, the dancing, the look, everything.

I already liked BOMT, Sometimes, Crazy, etc, but Oops was like, amazing, ever since every song or video I watched or heard was measured according to how good they were compared to Oops. No one ever beat it :shameless: But yeah, it's very special to me :mhm:

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

My stan card is probably about to get revoked by me saying this, but I’ve always hated the structure of “lucky” 😞 Never liked the song as a whole. I like the concept though. But...the execution was a no for me 

:begone:

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, MSTAR said:

7NMjGmDJplGXJB7PyzJJ6oM1OYxmeXj7XqyWGswY

Gimme More is one of the best song of Britney. I'm doing a big edit of it to make a new sense and meaning of the music video (where the official version and the 2011 version didn't had a meaning), and it will be in 4K 60FPS. The GIF above is a little preview, this is one of my biggest project. :gimmemoar:

Aaahhh yasss , thank you !!! :katybelt:

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Not you tricking me :imacat:

You really love it yet it's not in your trinity. :chrissy: I love all songs from Britney but my favorites would be Slave, Over, Not a Girl, Boys, Anticipating, Cinderella... oh sh- that's almost half the tracklist. I LIKE ALL SONGS. :didilie:

I LOVE ALL OF HER ALBUMS OKAY (exept you, Britney Jean :fu:)

For me personally it goes: Oops, Blackout, Baby, Britney, ITZ, Glory, Circus, Femme Fatale, Britney Jean

• Love 1
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

It's based around 4 chords with modulation at the end with the final chorus, as a classic pop song, so simple and so effective like only Max Martin can!

It's good that you don't like it, everybody has different taste!

• Love 1