What Britney song means the most to you?

I'm Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman truly helped me. I've been always pressured to "always act mature" at such a young age. I can't also help but to look at the achievements of my peers and compare it to mine at a specific age. This song has always made me relaxed and have an inner peace. 

Fun fact: Its music video was soooo popular in television in 2002. I was only 5 years old at the time. I really stan it to the point that i would stand up onto a chair because i want to be in a high place as Britney! :haha: As i grew older, i appreciated the lyrics more.

• Love 1

Welp... Here I go being indecisive again... Gimme More is probably the most special Britney song to me, because it turned me into a full blown Britney addict, and I have so many memories with that song throughout high school and beyond. Everytime is really special, because I've cried multiple times to that song... Heart has helped me through heartbreak... Those are probably the three most special ones to me, even though I listen to Heart a lot less than her other songs. 

Honorable mentions: From The Bottom Of My Broken Heart because I can really just relate to the lyrics and get in my feelings, Where Are You Now for the same reason, Trip To Your Heart because I have so many memories to that song, Outta This World and Don't Let Me Be the Last To Know because they are both so beautiful, The Beat Goes On because when I was in first grade my sister had the CD and I LOVED this song lol, 

I feel like I listen to her more upbeat songs more often, but the more emotional ones are a bit more special to me.

• Love 1

One of them is If U Seek Amy cuz it’s my stan song. 

24 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

Make Me... It reminds me of Friday nights after a long, stressful week, getting ready and going out, dancing, exploring, letting go, and feeling **** and free :snarky:

The other one is Make Me but not because of friday nights :jl:  A group attempted to coup in my country the day this song was released and I was streaming Make Me all the time trying to avoid stress and focusing on the beginning of the Glory era :mcorangu:  

Felt like I was the only one streaming after seeing the charts :ipass:

I had think about that one, but the one that when I listen I get that feeling I'd say You Drive Me Crazy (original)

Nothing with the lyrics or beat, just the song as a whole. It's probably my favorite track.

If we're talking about lyrical content, I'd say I Will Be There.

• Love 1
  • 5 months later...

I’d like to update mine too, of course it’s still Born To Make You Happy, But Oops!...I Did It Again is also with it. I mean it’s my most streamed song from my whole Spotify , my last.fm says I’ve listened to it 50 times last week and that’s low :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: It gives me such empowerment and idk it’s the first song from Britney where I fell in love with her, not just the songs.

• Love 1

“How I roll” it’s my favorite song by Britney. It’s just so different than any other song in her discography. It’s my jam. I listen to it when I’m nervous, anxious, excited.... when I feel like being rebellious it’s just a song I can play whenever. It’s so catchy and I love the speakerrrrrrrrrrrr effect. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1