What Britney song means the most to you?

Oops because it was the very first song I heard from her. And I remember exactly where I was and what I was doing at the time! I was in kindergarten. It has always been one of my favorite songs because it is what got me into Britney! :jumpney_britney_green_excited_yay:

I Will Be There is up there as well because when I listened to it as a kid, I remember thinking Britney (and her music) would always be there for me when I was sad lol

• Love 2
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, seandavid said:

Oops because it was the very first song I heard from her. And I remember exactly where I was and what I was doing at the time! I was in kindergarten. It has always been one of my favorite songs because it is what got me into Britney! :jumpney_britney_green_excited_yay:

I Will Be There is up there as well because when I listened to it as a kid, I remember thinking Britney (and her music) would always be there for me when I was sad lol

Man! that is my jam! I'm always singing it on my IG lol

• Like 1

Hold It Against Me.

Started stanning Britney for real during the Femme Fatale era. The chord structure in the chorus gets me super emotional for some reason.  The song makes me nostalgic for that whole era...

The rest of Femme Fatale is a bit Up N' Down awkward britney spears GIF by T. Kyle... but this song in particular is among her greatest imo.

Another reason is that I've had a few infatuations in the past that never went anywhere, and this song makes me think about them. I used to pine for them, "If we could escape the crowd somehow/You feel like paradise/needing a vacation tonight"...

On 5/24/2020 at 9:08 AM, Alxatc said:

Welp... Here I go being indecisive again... Gimme More is probably the most special Britney song to me, because it turned me into a full blown Britney addict, and I have so many memories with that song throughout high school and beyond.

Ugh, I remember seeing the VMA performance thinking (snap reaction) that she had "lost it" and avoided Blackout for several years shark tank ugh GIF. Then, when I became a stan in 2011-12 it was Blackout - as a whole album - that really solidified Britney for me. Her vocals on Heaven On Earth  sold me on her singing voice (I came from Robotney on the FF album).

Mona Lisa

Rebellion

And Then We Kiss (Remix)

Amnesia

Quicksand

Mannequin

Criminal

Where Are You Now

Girl In The Mirror

Cinderella 

I Run Away

Don´t Cry

Brightest Morning Star

Hold On Tight

Am I Sinner

Shadow

Now That I Found You

My Prerogative

Born To Make You Happy

Stronger

I´ve Just Begun

Showdown/The Hook Up

The Answer

Brave New Girl

Let Go

Don´t Keep Me Waiting

BOMT

I’m a bit of a hopeless romantic. Though I’d like to say I believe in true love, I do believe it’s truly rare if you do find it and I don’t know if my heart is meant to find it in this cruel world. So whenever I get close to it and as usual, just as when people don’t really mean what they say, I’m always one left feeling like “how was I supposed to know something wasn’t right here?” *cue Britney* lol

But no, nothing is wrong with me. I just attract selfish people sometimes. :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink::kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...