What Britney song means the most to you?

3 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

Also I’m a sucker for Sometimes, it automatically brings me back to my childhood and the 90s all over again...

Same. Something about Sometimes that Baby or Crazy doesn't do for me. Very nostalgic. :kidcries:

• Love 5
  • Haha 1
  • Super Mods
Just now, Roxxy said:

Same. Something about Sometimes that Baby or Crazy doesn't do for me. Very nostalgic. :kidcries:

Yeah like all her old songs are nostalgic but there’s something about sometimes that when it plays I just get sweet memories of childhood and the video too like it definitely looks 90s. I don’t listen to it often but when I do, nothing but good feelings. :tiffanynod:

• Love 2
1 minute ago, puppylo16 said:

Yeah like all her old songs are nostalgic but there’s something about sometimes that when it plays I just get sweet memories of childhood and the video too like it definitely looks 90s. I don’t listen to it often but when I do, nothing but good feelings. :tiffanynod:

Do you go like this when you hear Sometimes, Puppy? :idkney:

---> :quirkney:

• Haha 1
13 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

I will be there :) it always uplifts next when I’m sad. 

Also I’m a sucker for Sometimes, it automatically brings me back to my childhood and the 90s all over again...and oddly BSB’s I want it that way even though I don’t even like that song. :ehidk:

Love IWBT and Sometimes :sendinglove:

• Love 1
56 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Probably Oops!...I Did It Again. :yeahhh: Cause that song really sealed the deal for me. If I was just a fan-fan during the Baby era, when Oops came out, I was sold. I had no other choice but to stan. :donewithit:

But I am still and will always be an Overprotected stan because I have fond memories of being in 6th grade and bopping to that song. :crying1:

I swear me and you would get along so well :cuteidk: Bop out to Oops and Overprotected forever 

• Love 1