What Britney song means the most to you?

2 minutes ago, JackSProductions said:

For me personally it goes: Oops, Blackout, Baby, Britney, ITZ, Glory, Circus, Femme Fatale, Britney Jean

Ok your ranking of B6 to B9 is actually good. I respect your taste. The top 5 are all good albums so I guess it's acceptable to have them all mixed up as long as none of B6 to B9 places higher than any of them. :rihclap:

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Ok your ranking of B6 to B9 is actually good. I respect your taste. The top 5 are all good albums so I guess it's acceptable to have them all mixed up as long as none of B6 to B9 places higher than any of them. :rihclap:

I listen to the top 5 the same amount I’d say. But Oops the most lol :yeahhh: Every year on Spotify when it’s no.1 on the look back thing I literally can say... Oops!...I Did It Again! (For the 5th time in a row)

• Love 3

Its difficult define just 1 song because its a lot of songs.

Not personal at all, but got a lot of meanings for me because bring me a lot of memories

You drive me crazy

From the bottom of my broken heart.

Oops i did it again

Don't Go Knocking on my door

What U See Is what u get

Can't Make U Love Me

Overprotected

Everytime

Early Morning

An then we Kiss

Piece of me

Get naked

Why should i be sad

Circus

Big fat bass

Trouble for me

• Love 1

Trying to find a meaningful song from Britney made me realize most of her music doesn't really have a variety of messages. It's either: having fun, being ****, rebelling, heart break, or longing for love. I no longer really relate to those messages. She has a few special songs for her children, which are great, but since I'm not a parent, I don't relate  to those either. 

"I Run Away" hit me hard when I went through my first big break up in my early 20's. 

I suppose "...Baby One More Time" means the most to me as nostalgia. It was a beautiful time in my life, and I wish I could go back to then. I've told all my family since I was little that if/ when I die, they better play BOMT and think of me!

baby one more time | Tumblr

• Love 5
14 minutes ago, JackSProductions said:

I LOVE ALL OF HER ALBUMS OKAY (exept you, Britney Jean :fu:)

For me personally it goes: Oops, Blackout, Baby, Britney, ITZ, Glory, Circus, Femme Fatale, Britney Jean

Omg we have very similar rankings! I’d only swap BOMT with Britney and Put ITZ after Circus. The rest is literally the same! 

• Love 1

why should i be sad (her best song hihi), dear diary & rock me in are all very special to me in their own individual ways :)) + piece of me, it was one of the first britney songs i heard on the radio from her that i LOVED (& non-ironically sung to the kids that got on my nerve on the school playground… ) :awks:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
43 minutes ago, outrageous122 said:

Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know always gets me. The emotion in that song is palpable. :crying3:And I used to love seeing her perform it live. One of her best vocal tracks IMO

Such an iconic music video as well:

Just as a side note, I remember reading somewhere that Herb Ritts, a famous photographer who had filmed every top model during his time had shot this video and said that Britney was the only person who he had filmed/shot that knew instinctively what to do in every shot and that she was the most photogenic person he had ever met. She is so stunning in this video. 

• Love 6
  • Like 1

I am going to say Overprotected not only because it is the song that made me become a fan, but being gay and growing up in a religious family and from a small town was not the easiest thing and the lyrics of this song helped the 11/12 years old me to push through a lot of bs my family (and the society in general) would say to me. 

the whole lyric is something I can relate to but this verse has always touched my soul:  nobody`s telling me just what wanna do, do, I`m so fed up with people telling me to be someone else but me. 

Thank you, Britney!! :crying3:

• Love 3
  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, OOPSY said:

I am going to say Overprotected not only because it is the song that made me become a fan, but being gay and growing up in a religious family and from a small town was not the easiest thing and the lyrics of this song helped the 11/12 years old me to push through a lot of bs my family (and the society in general) would say to me. 

the whole lyric is something I can relate to but this verse has always touched my soul:  nobody`s telling me just what wanna do, do, I`m so fed up with people telling me to be someone else but me. 

Thank you, Britney!! :crying3:

Not you saying Overprotected made you a fan yet your name is Oopsy and you have the Oops album cover :haha:

• Haha 2
Just now, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Not you saying Overprotected made you a fan yet your name is Oopsy and you have the Oops album cover :haha:

HAHAHAHA I am a "Britney" and Over stan and I have said that before. :queenflopga:

Spoiler

nobody`s telling me just what my user name should be, be, be 

• Love 1

Surely, Lucky is the most meaningful song from all her discography. Its message about emptiness is very profound. Its also about when you realize that you can't find happiness in material things. I guess she prophesied what she experienced in the middle years of her carreer.

britney spears crying GIF

• Love 1