What Britney song means the most to you?

I've always been aware of Britney during my childhood (Oops, Stronger and Toxic were everywhere) but never listened to her consciously. The first two tracks I listened to because I searched for them, were Everytime and Piece of Me, but Overprotected was the song that made me starstruck... literally blown away. And that's how a stan was born :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

• Love 2
  • Like 1

I didn't listen to Britney all the time when I was younger. I did like her music back then though. I don't know if I can choose just one song. I would say the Blackout album as a whole because that was the album that made me obsessed with her. I will say State of Grace was a song (still is) that I absolutely love and have from the first time I heard it. But Shadow, Cinderella, When I Found You, I Run Away, And Then We Kiss, (the Junkie XL Remix), Someday, Get Back, Womanizer, I Wanna Go, Liar... I would say those are the ones that mean the most to me.

• Love 2

I’m Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman has always designated with me personally. Even though I’m a guy, I relate to it by growing up gay in a conservative family/city. It’s sort of my personal coming out anthem and the song gave me the strength to be ok with who I am and take time out to find myself. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

LOL I’m sure Britney never envisioned this song to be a “coming out” song when she recorded it, but hey music is up to everyone’s own interpretation. :cooltshirt_thumbs_up_britney_pom_piece_of_me:

• Love 2
  • Like 1

...Baby One More Time bc it started my 22 year Britney fandom and that has brought me a lot of joy over the last 2+ decades! It's almost a lifetime and I can't imagine if she never made music. When I hear that song I think about more than just an amazing pop song, I'm taken back to 98/99 which was such a magical era bc everything was new and exciting!

• Love 1

Stronger.

It's timeless and good healing song that isn't too flowery and has an actual tough vibe to it. It's along similar lines as Fighter by Xtina. 

We will always be growing and discovering who we can and can't trust to facilitate that growth and untangling ourselves from those that don't. They will try to make us feel like we can't go on without them, but we absolutely can. Chair Stronger Music Video GIF by Britney Spears

• Love 4

Why Should I Be Sad popped into my head first.... it’s undoubtedly her most vulnerable song lyrically ever. She let us into her life with so many details, which were incredibly descriptive. And her message after all of that was just.... why SHOULD i be sad?????? 

ugh.... a genius. even if she didn’t write it lol

• Like 2

Piece of Me becuase it's the song that made me a stan, also, the lyrics are so bad *** they always make me feel so empowered :katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:

also, Out From Under always gets me emotional I KNOW IT'S A COVER but seriously it speaks a lot for people who have been really down after a breakup :goat_monster_devil_dance_dancing_makeup_brush:

• Like 2