will.i.am Trinity: Which is your favorite Britney x will.i.am collab?

I really liked BFB. I'm not a Britney Jean hater, but I certainly don't think it's among her strongest albums. It's so catchy and it's a bop.

I also like Scream & Shout. It's an ear worm too. And I enjoy ISBE. But I think BFB may be my favorite. 

• Love 1

I looove Big Fat Bass. I remember feeling so happy when I first heard it although it felt different.. And as for Scream and Shout, that one still kicks *** in the clubs. I remember when it first came out, I told everyone around in my highschool that it was gonna be a hit and nobody cared :gagasmile: but after a few weeks it was everywhere :makeitrain:

Will really does respect Britney and I feel like she's comfortable around him too, which we do not observe a lot during the c-ship with other people. Will said that they're working on a new BEP album (with latin sound) with lots of collabs, I really wish he could work with Britney again :wontcry: 

Stream Mamacita btw, the latest BEP song. I'm surprised I never saw anyone mentioning it on Exhale. It's a really fun song and the vocals of JReySoul - she's fire, reminds me of Fergie - circa 2005 :jj: but in a good way :jj:

• Love 2
1 hour ago, fxckaduck said:

Will said that they're working on a new BEP album (with latin sound) with lots of collabs, I really wish he could work with Britney again

OMG I hope so too! :britlol: But I doubt it. But i'm sure he would've wanted her for it since S&S gave him his biggest hit as a solo artist. :idkney:

13 hours ago, OnlyFacts said:

I’m shook that a fan of “it should be easy” exists 😳 How does it feel to be the one out of a million billion that enjoys that song? Lol

I like "It should be easy" and I can say that it is my favorite from her work with Will.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I do agree that Will.I.am seemed genuine regarding Britney and that I Never got the feeling he was shady towards her.  I feel Britney fans really gave him a hard time because of Britney Jean but I believe there are a lot of aspects behind the production of this album that we will never know. 

Apart from that, regarding the songs, I really liked the three of them tbh. Scream and shout is probably my favorite to dance to in the club. And I used to be so excited when this would come up. 

Big fat bass and It should be easy have actually catchy verses but the choruses are more like mehhh to me. 

• Love 1

I don’t really know how to answer this lol. I feel like I don’t really care for any of these songs much. 

Scream & Shout was iconic just for them using Britney ***** again.  And whenever it’s on at a club I just know I get excited for that part of the song lol.

Big Fat Bass & It Should Be Easy are both tracks I rarely listen to. I don’t hate them but I don’t love them either.

• Haha 1

S&S was so overplayed here at the time, to the point of getting me sick of it. But I made my peace with the song and fell in love with it again afterwards.

It Should Be Easy should have been a single. Would have been very successful, it's my fave of the three.

I still sing BFB while taking a shower :jumpney:

• Love 1