will.i.am Trinity: Which is your favorite Britney x will.i.am collab?

Scream & Shout and her sister remix were impeccable. :bparty: Makes me yearn for R&Britney. Her swagger in the remix video. :bsass: You can tell she wants to give us R&Britney. For some asinine reason her team and label really don't wanna unleash full on R&Britney. I remember when we found out she was the original vocalist on Nelly's "Tilt Ya Head Back" but was replaced with Christina because they felt it was too urban. :icant2: #B10 #JusticeForR&Britney :saycheese:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, outrageous122 said:

Scream & Shout and her sister remix were impeccable. :bparty: Makes me yearn for R&Britney. Her swagger in the remix video. :bsass: You can tell she wants to give us R&Britney. For some asinine reason her team and label really don't wanna unleash full on R&Britney. I remember when we found out she was the original vocalist on Nelly's "Tilt Ya Head Back" but was replaced with Christina because they felt it was too urban. :icant2: #B10 #JusticeForR&Britney :saycheese:

Yaaas. The Weekndney for B10  :liar:

scream & shout was and is good, it's got a very fun nice beat and is just heavy enough. it's not a very meaningful song but that's ok, it's a very fun upbeat track that was well produced imo.

big fat bass wasn't bad though in a vacuum parts of it are hilarious. it sounds like it needed mixed better though but i dont think will had anything to do w the mixing? just producing which i think was fine on that track

it could be cheesey is a corny, tacky mess of a track and idk what either of them (or more likely, her management) were thinking with it...

i don't think brontosaurus jane is his fault. i think britneys team is to blame for that, he did what he could i'd imagine. i think that other due that worked with him on the album (was it like anthony preston or something...?) deserves as much scorn, will seems like a nice person that likes britney.

i would be down for a collaboration but only if he draws on that older BEP sound rather than the electropop mess they turned into in the late 2000s

i would be down for a britney song or two with that energy :lollipop:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Scream & Shout is definitely my favourite Will.i.am / Britney collaboration. It’s fun and Britney shoes personality, oh and of course it’s very catchy. The remix also was very good. And I liked all the visuals. 

The other two songs  were very average and did not meet the standards Britney has set over the years musically. Therefore, I would not class Will.i.am as a strong Britney collaborator / producer and I am pleased she moved on from him with “Glory”.

• Like 1