will.i.am Trinity: Which is your favorite Britney x will.i.am collab?

4 minutes ago, QZeusLiquorQ said:

Well, she wanted to have me as a boyfriend in our early childhood but then she realized I am gay.

:deadbanana:

4 minutes ago, QZeusLiquorQ said:

But we are very very very close.

You say it like you two have... :makeup:

5 minutes ago, QZeusLiquorQ said:

Now she has her boyfriend though, and I hope everything will always be good between them.

She's lucky to have a bestfriend like you. :crying3:

1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

:deadbanana:

You say it like you two have... :makeup:

She's lucky to have a bestfriend like you. :crying3:

We haven't done anything from that department but first summer we had met we meant almost every day together. This was my dream summer at 14 or so...

Thank you, I value her so much, she is really caring, once she starts caring about someone, she cares through and through.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Alex_1991 said:

Beyoncé Jay-N album backlash

It's like you never run out of BJ nicknames, Alex. :blol:

5 minutes ago, Alex_1991 said:

But I really like Bfb! It's a bop! I'm still pressed at how autotuned her vocals sound, but it sounds really cool and fun. Let's just pretend she never performed it 

:spit:

I think BFB is my least fave out of the three. But since you like it, I kinda like it a little bit more now. :imacat:

32 minutes ago, BritneyMinaj said:

let me show u my favorite versions of these songs 

cuz those are the williamxbritney songs i like

i like this version more than the official one

same here

and i don't mind it should be easy it's a bop vocoderney is amazing

I made a Britney only version in 4K in case you didn't watched. However, I moved a little the vocals from the instruments due to copyrights, it was blocked if I didn't moved them, I'm so sorry for that issue. :eheeek:

Hope you like it!

--

Besides that, I prefer Scream And Shout, essentially the Remix, after Big Fat Bass is catchy too, I like it! :comingthru:

• Love 3

I don’t hate any of these songs. I think

my fave is BFB. I like the “I can be the treble, baby you can be the bass” cause I’m a music nerd. It’s kinda got a different structure for Britney too. 

next is probably scream & shout. I like it, but it kinda makes me sad it’s one of her biggest hits. I personally think “Britney *****” parts are what really makes the song. Without that I think it would have flopped like Will.I.Am’s other solo stuff. But the videos are serves. 

last would be it should be easy. This was my least favorite song when Britney Jean came out. I love the beat drop, but I HATE how manipulated Britney’s vocals are. Like this whole song could be Myah because it’s THAT manipulated. Or it sounds like he could have pieces together words from past recordings and auto tuned them. That’s my biggest complaint about this song. 

I was fully prepared to come in here and vote for Work ***** lol. 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, MyLittlePopstar said:

I don’t hate any of these songs. I think

my fave is BFB. I like the “I can be the treble, baby you can be the bass” cause I’m a music nerd. It’s kinda got a different structure for Britney too. 

next is probably scream & shout. I like it, but it kinda makes me sad it’s one of her biggest hits. I personally think “Britney *****” parts are what really makes the song. Without that I think it would have flopped like Will.I.Am’s other solo stuff. But the videos are serves. 

last would be it should be easy. This was my least favorite song when Britney Jean came out. I love the beat drop, but I HATE how manipulated Britney’s vocals are. Like this whole song could be Myah because it’s THAT manipulated. Or it sounds like he could have pieces together words from past recordings and auto tuned them. That’s my biggest complaint about this song. 

I was fully prepared to come in here and vote for Work ***** lol. 

I’m shook that a fan of “it should be easy” exists 😳 How does it feel to be the one out of a million billion that enjoys that song? Lol

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

I’m shook that a fan of “it should be easy” exists 😳 How does it feel to be the one out of a million billion that enjoys that song? Lol

I literally said in the main post that I am one too and there are others on Exhale as well.  :lessons:

3 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I literally said in the main post that I am one too and there are others on Exhale as well.  :lessons:

😳 opps. I admit, I did not read the main post. Apologies to everyone who likes “it should be easy”. I didn’t mean to offend, I just didn’t know you all existed 😂 It’s nice to meet you all 😌

• Love 1
Just now, Cheshire-B said:

one day I requested Britney in a bar and the guy played "it should be easy". Still don't know if it was genuine or a shade considering BJ reputation :weirdmeout: anyway I enjoyed it 

SCREAMING AT THIS STORY :gloria:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Roxxy said:

Hi Exhale! 💛🧡💜

You are now, now, rockin' with will.i.am and Roxxy, bich! :barbie:

I know will.i.am is very triggering to the Britney Army. But I don't hate the guy despite messing up on Alien and Britney Jean in general.

I genuinely believe Britney loves him and they really had a genuine friendship. I think she's comfortable with him as seen in the I Am the Femme Fatale documentary and the iHeartRadio album preview. He always has nice things to say about Britney in interviews and he doesn't seem like a shady guy to me. :imcute:

That friendship is not only documented on video but also in her discography. Will produced one song from Femme Fatale, one stand alone single with a remix, and was the Executive Producer and a featured artist on her 8th studio album Britney Jean.

tumblr_lu7msajZO11r3ty02o2_250.gifv

As you all know, I am an advocate for It Should Be Easy, and I remember getting a platinum single for calling out the ISBE stans so I know not everyone hates that song.

Now I want to hear from you. :ari:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRvUJIxogA820OaOkoprUv

Which is your favorite out of the will.i.am trinity?

Is it the first collab Big Fat Bass. Full of smexual innuendos and the only one to be performed live not only once, not twice, but three times + included in the setlist of The Femme Fatale Tour.

Reveal hidden contents

Is it the second collab Scream & Shout. The most successful of the three. Britney's biggest hit of the 2010s decade. Peaked at #3 on the Hot 100 and sold over 4 million copies in the US alone, and 8.6 million worldwide. The third best performing single on the Hot 100 of her entire career. Her 6th UK #1 and 10th global #1 (3 weeks).

Reveal hidden contents

***it was so successful that they made a Part 2.

Reveal hidden contents

or is it my favorite It Should Be Easy, from her "most personal" album Britney Jean and the only one of the three to have Britney as a co-writer.

Reveal hidden contents

Also, do you see them collaborating again in the future? Do you think we'll get a fourth one? or "will" it remain a trinity? 

Lemme know! ezgif-2-b9502a805e77.jpg

TEEHEE💛

Roxxy 💋

751606355_images-2020-05-23T231219_806.jpeg.5b9348c301df711c7d8d3aea3baa2fbe.jpeg

The big fat bass, in the clubs, on the radio everywhere i heared was just great.

• Love 1

Will i am is a genius musician. 

The black eyed pease were the most innovative groupe in the 2000s thats why britney wanted to work with him. 

A lot of people forget that the energy never dies was one of the biggest albums in 2009 and will was not considered a flop even after he went solo. He had a number 1 song with usher so i understand why britney and her record label pushed for working with him in 2011 - 2013 he was considered relatively still successful especially in the UK. He's still relevant there.

• Love 2