will.i.am Trinity: Which is your favorite Britney x will.i.am collab?

3 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Scream & Shout always and forever. Bumped it the other day and it took me back to college and it playing at all the parties and clubs

The FF era all the way to BJ era was college for me too. :crying1:

• Love 1
1 minute ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Mine was my freshman year and it ended with Britney Jean 

Well, you know my college story is quite long. Technically Womanizer was my freshman year but I dropped out the following year to focus on online gaming. And I went back again during the Radiance era. I finished after the BJ era. :kidcries:

I mean technically they did four songs as there's also the Hit Boy Remix of Scream and Shout which is very different to the original.

But yeah, the original S&S is my fave out of the songs they did together, and I was so pleased when it got to number 1 in my country :) 

• Love 2

To be honnest, I love the performance of Big Fat Bass, I don't understand why people hated it :disbelief:, yes Britney wasn't feeling good essentially in this era but still, I love this performance!!! 

95b.gif

Oops, wrong GIF :britlol:

4Sdu.gif

Ok now it's better.

But still, I live for that part when Britney appears after the box opens, it's one of THE BEST entrance of Britney! :ahhh: And when she hits the box with the beat, omg :OMGney:

tumblr_mhzoyck1dR1r2259oo1_250.gifv

• Love 1