will.i.am Trinity: Which is your favorite Britney x will.i.am collab?

On 5/23/2020 at 12:46 PM, iAlwaysSingLive said:

All of these songs are trashy garbage, but "Scream & Shout" is the one I hate the least. :didilie:

People be so thirsty... lol

the only thing I like from the whole BJ fiasco was the most definitely fake demo of Zombie on youtube... thought the idea of doing that song for Britney was great and was excited to have the 1 cover per album trend back... here’s hoping... Max Martin get your *** quarantined with Britney and make pop music again ... one more time! ;) 

Will is one of those lazy producers who lets Britney be lazy in the studio. There isnt one song they did together where she gave her best vocally, she knows that and he knows that. Every song he did with her was overly autotuned, except Scream and Shout because shes speak singing the whole song and he still lowered her pitch instead of having her sing lower.

With that said It Should Be Easy really is a cute song. We need a version with Britney singing all the parts with no autotune.

• Love 1