Why "Britney" is part of Britney’s trinity

Blackout2006

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
58 minutes ago, TheoDoor said:

Let just stop focusing on finding the right Trinity but let's switch it to the 7 Wonders instead ; it will make almost everyone happy. What do you think ? 

- Oops I did it again

- Britney

-ITZ

-Blackout

-Circus

-Femme Fatale

-Glory

Celebrate Sara Canning GIF by Hospital Show

And Britney Jean?? Lol everyone try to cancel this album

Spoiler

Not me who put Britney Jean > Glory :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Its her best era but not her best album. The album is overproduced and inconsistent. Her record label wanted the album to sound more like NSYNC, while Britney wanted to go RNB. Not to mention how the songs got mixed with her movie crossroad.

While I still love the album, you cant compare it to In The Zone, Blackout, and Glory.

Idk that whole album was a public nightmare. She was crucified for her provocative image as she fully transitioned. She received a radio ban and on top of that I think the world started hating her because of the climate. This brand was pushed right after 9/11 and I think the last thing people wanted was a pop icon selling ***. Slave is certainly iconic and Overprotected deserves wayyy more credit but the climate in America at that time was sad and very serious and that’s why I think people started boarding the Britney hate train more than ever. On top of that she was starting to feel the pressure and slip. She was booed in Mexico during her Stages documentary and also again at the Crossroads London premiere. She also had that public breakup with Justin later on that era and all in all, it was the start of Britney losing control. I really do think that without the radio ban and 9/11 that Britney would have been even bigger than her Oops era. It’s the same formula as Katy. With Teenage Dream and then Prism. Timing is everything. For me it’s hard to enjoy the music when I have associating thoughts about that time that aren’t positive. Ironically I love Blackout and those were terrible times as well but I guess I felt a connection with her artistry. It made sense. 

14 hours ago, fays1 said:

Its her best era but not her best album. The album is overproduced and inconsistent. Her record label wanted the album to sound more like NSYNC, while Britney wanted to go RNB. Not to mention how the songs got mixed with her movie crossroad.

While I still love the album, you cant compare it to In The Zone, Blackout, and Glory.

Its not her best album. Its part of her trinity tho.

I can’t have a Trinity. I see it as The Old Testaments and The New Testaments. BC (before conservatorship) and AB (after blackout). We are in the dawn of a new era for her. PC (post conservatorship) 🧙🏻‍♂️🎃🥰🍂🍁👻🧚🏼‍♂️🕯 The only issues I have with Britney’s albums is that they are too damn short. Bring back the days of 20+ songs. For me its fine if not all the songs are hits. I simply enjoy listening to her catalog of work. I love the details behind creating the complete product. I love hearing songs that didn’t make it. Like why not make a docu-series (AppleTv+) that shows the process and interviews all the collaborative minds that made it happen and show love to the songs that got passed maybe explain why and be like oh I heard Miley or Selena is interested on laying vocals. I love the entire process🥰

hands down her best album cover

solid, underrated pop album if you add the bonus tracks

+ i run away

+ when I found you

+ before the goodbye

- not a girl, not yet a woman (idk I never liked this song thankfully the video is one of her best beauty wise)

Also, does anyone know if unreleased tracks "tell me am I a sinner" + "when I say so" are from the britney 2001-2002-2003 era ??

22 hours ago, YannFrance said:

It's not in mine :

In The Zone
Blackout

Femme Fatale

I still like this album, i always have a big nostalgia feeling when i hear it. It was a much happier/simpler times to live in.

Boy u have taste :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

Archived