2015-2016:

1. OIDIA
  2. Britney
  3. BJ

2016-

1. OIDIA
  2. Britney
  3. Glory

And I think Glory is slowly surpassing Britney. 4 years later I still listen to most of the album, whereas some Britney tracks I start skipping them more often.  :idkney:

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Fudgeney said:

Glory remains unbothered by all this hate. Flawless album is flawless. 

Glory should not be hated but it's not as strong as her other albums imo, it just doesnt give a strong vibe.

I feel like sipping tea at a family-friendly tea garden with my girlfriends and being cheesy just like the intro of Make Me throughout the whole album whereas:

ITZ makes me feel like I'm ************ or having *** passionately

Blackout makes me feel like I'm having HARDCORE *** on the stage of a club and dancing my *** off not giving a ****

Femme Fatale is all about dance, as if I broke up with my bf, hit the club, danced while crying, got over him and now flirting with someone new.

5 hours ago, Alxatc said:

Picking a trinity for Brit is hard... Of course there's the obvious Blackout... Maybe I'll say Blackout, Cirus and Femme Fatale. I know they're her later bodies of work, but I think the production was amazing, and they hit closest to home for me. Baby! One More Time was amazing for her vocals, and Oops! had some amazing tracks for sure... In The Zone would be close to the top. But the three I chose have my favorite Britney songs. Britney Jean is at the bottom, and Glory is right above it... I LOVE Britney's more electronic songs and robotic voice, even though some people don't stan so hard. 

Ok I'll stop rambling and rank lol

1. Blackout

2. Circus

3. Femme Fatale

4. Britney 

5. In The Zone

6. Oops! I Did It Again

7. Baby! One More Time...

8. Glory

9. Britney Jean

Glory is down in the depths of hell with Bologna Juice? 😭😭😭😭😭

12 hours ago, YoungOne said:

Circus is saved by the singles tbh and didnt aged well. Britney doesn’t have much general people Hooked up.

her spotify’s most listened song is toxic 

For another side I believe Femme Fatale is an amazing album and deserves to be in the holly trinity.

DON'T COME FOR CIRCUS LIKE THAT :ban::gunriah:

and i agree Femme Fatale is iconic

11 hours ago, HuffingAndPuffingOnStage said:

no, but Circus is :jj:

but really tho i feel like most people only have glory in the trinity cause it's new.

For me her trinity is Blackout, ITZ, and Circus

YESSSS CIRCUS GETTING SOME LOVEEE

don't come for glory like that tho :gunriah:

6 hours ago, Alxatc said:

Picking a trinity for Brit is hard... Of course there's the obvious Blackout... Maybe I'll say Blackout, Cirus and Femme Fatale. I know they're her later bodies of work, but I think the production was amazing, and they hit closest to home for me. Baby! One More Time was amazing for her vocals, and Oops! had some amazing tracks for sure... In The Zone would be close to the top. But the three I chose have my favorite Britney songs. Britney Jean is at the bottom, and Glory is right above it... I LOVE Britney's more electronic songs and robotic voice, even though some people don't stan so hard. 

Ok I'll stop rambling and rank lol

1. Blackout

2. Circus

3. Femme Fatale

4. Britney 

5. In The Zone

6. Oops! I Did It Again

7. Baby! One More Time...

8. Glory

9. Britney Jean

OMG TASTE 

mine is a different order but we have the same in the top 3

we have taste they don't but u will go to jail for putting glory so low

33 minutes ago, OopsOverprotected said:

I don't understand how people don't think "BRITNEY" is one of her best albums?

This album gave us the most iconic performances, most iconic music videos and Britney was at her PEAK dancing-wise and look-wise. 

we're talking about albums not eras :chrissy::tired:

Archived