Why "Britney" is part of Britney’s trinity

Blackout2006

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 5/24/2020 at 2:30 AM, fays1 said:

The album itself is actually bad, it sounds like the record label is trying to make her sound like NCYNC, while Britney is trying to be R&B. If Britney had control over the sound of the album, I think it would have been better than In The Zone album. Britney the album holds a special place for most Britney fan as its her best era, the whole era was perfection. But is it really her best album or top 3? I dont think so..

1. Blackout
2. In The Zone
3. Glory
4. Oops
5. Circus
6. Femme Fetal
7. Britney
8. Baby One More Time
9. Britney Jean

This comment was doing sooo good until the circus position😩

On 5/26/2020 at 5:59 PM, jennyj said:

Mine is:
Britney
Blackout
ITZ

Then...
Glory (Glory comes almost tied to 3rd, but ITZ has a small over it for unique production)
Oops
Circus
Baby
FFT
BJ

We've known the real Holy Trinity :mcry: (But if getting technical mine would be ITZ, Blackout, Britney) then:

• Oops (it's a perfect pop record, probably her most polished and cohesive)
  • Glory (There's no argument to this being in her trinity. Horrible vocal production; messy; so much missed potential with hooks/bridges; so many production let downs) 
  • Femme Fatale (Second to Oops in polished material, suffers uninterested vocals autotune can't hide. I'd probably listen to FF over Glory any day)
  • Circus
  • Baby
  • BJ  :idkha:
On 5/24/2020 at 9:33 PM, waynebradybyday said:

Hmmm. I've always considered the Britney album to be one of her worst until Britney Jean. It's saving grace is Slave. It's the first album where her popularity seriously dropped. There were too many really bad songs on this album at this point in her career like Anticipating, Let Me Be, That's Where You Take Me and Bombastic Love. Other weak tracks are I Love Rock n Roll (works for live Vegas performances though) and Not a Girl. Rodney Jerkins tracks like Lonely and I Love Rock n Roll just sound hollow and overproduced. Replace some of the album tracks with Before the Goodbye, When I Found You, I Run Away and When I Say So, and maybe another Neptunes track, possibly even keep Not a Girl and you have a good album

:gunriah:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived