Why "Britney" is part of Britney’s trinity

Blackout2006

Umm... I love the album but don't think it belongs into the trinity :clicktina:

And no neither Glory. I don't know how you guys pick Glory tbh that album is so forgettable, least listened album for me tbh, I don't even remember it. I can't really put any of her albums next to Blackout and ITZ but if I have to it's Femme Fatale. 

Femme Fatale > Glory or Britney hence even the first B In The Mix The Remixes album is more trinity material lol I said it. Those remixes are sick :smokney:

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Uhmmm... nope...

After much innerstrugle :pika: and been the non singles one of the main decison factors, my Holy Trinity, cronologicaly 

1- OOPS 

2- ITZ 

3- BLACKOUT

Waiting for someone to create an "official" poll, i love graphics :mattafact:

Spoiler

Yes, with Britney Jean :madance:I don't understand the hate... and yes, i am aware of miah 

Spoiler

On the other and, what do i know?! Glory is NOT even in top 5 :trash:

25 minutes ago, hxpnxl said:

And no neither Glory. I don't know how you guys pick Glory tbh that album is so forgettable, least listened album for me tbh, I don't even remember it. I can't really put any of her albums next to Blackout and ITZ but if I have to it's Femme Fatale. 

Femme Fatale > Glory or Britney hence even the first B In The Mix The Remixes album is more trinity material lol I said it. Those remixes are sick :smokney:

:well:

B In the Mix :blast:

I think of Britney as having 2 main album trilogies.. First being ITZ/Blackout/Glory. It’s her most recognized collection of her best work, generally speaking. There’s some amazing songs here and lots of growth as an artist. 

The 2nd and my personal fave is her big pop trilogy comprising of her first 3 albums - Baby/Oops!/Britney. The albums are 2000s era pop personified. The music speaks to me. 

Then I guess you could say Circus/FF/BJ are her post-comeback trilogy because they mark her return to music. Not her best music but the most consistent hits she’s ever gotten. They help flesh out her catalogue. 

ITZ, Blackout and Femme Fatale

These are the 3 I cant get enough of. 

ITZ was such a critical album in terms of Brit finally maturing from a girl to a woman, and has such great repeat listenability. It's such a **** album with great dance hits.

Blackout is my all time favourite. I feel it's the most personal album shes ever given us with the best beats. Plus the entire Blackout era is just so iconic. There will never be another pop star to live an era like Blackout.

Then Femme Fatale I know wasnt a great era, but the sound of this album is just so great. I do sometimes get it twisted with Circus but I feel like FF was more of her true "come back album" over Circus. Circus just seemed like it was rushed to make people forget Blackout.

Glory is good, but it doesnt feel like classic Brit to me

The album itself is actually bad, it sounds like the record label is trying to make her sound like NCYNC, while Britney is trying to be R&B. If Britney had control over the sound of the album, I think it would have been better than In The Zone album. Britney the album holds a special place for most Britney fan as its her best era, the whole era was perfection. But is it really her best album or top 3? I dont think so..

1. Blackout
2. In The Zone
3. Glory
4. Oops
5. Circus
6. Femme Fetal
7. Britney
8. Baby One More Time
9. Britney Jean

Picking a trinity for Brit is hard... Of course there's the obvious Blackout... Maybe I'll say Blackout, Cirus and Femme Fatale. I know they're her later bodies of work, but I think the production was amazing, and they hit closest to home for me. Baby! One More Time was amazing for her vocals, and Oops! had some amazing tracks for sure... In The Zone would be close to the top. But the three I chose have my favorite Britney songs. Britney Jean is at the bottom, and Glory is right above it... I LOVE Britney's more electronic songs and robotic voice, even though some people don't stan so hard. 

Ok I'll stop rambling and rank lol

1. Blackout

2. Circus

3. Femme Fatale

4. Britney 

5. In The Zone

6. Oops! I Did It Again

7. Baby! One More Time...

8. Glory

9. Britney Jean

6 hours ago, hxpnxl said:

Femme fatale was the last album I stanned of brits. It’s a awesome body of work filled with bangers and great production.

Btw

Welcome to exhale!
welcome GIF

Come to breath heavy, and spill the tea!:sendinglove:

1 hour ago, Blackout2006 said:

Femme fatale was the last album I stanned of brits. It’s a awesome body of work filled with bangers and great production.

Btw

Welcome to exhale!
welcome GIF

Come to breath heavy, and spill the tea!:sendinglove:

Thanks! :yeahhh:

and Femme Fatale is flawless, you can't skip a song. Pop perfection. Glory could never :lollipop:

Archived