Myah Marie's Exhale AMA!

Myah totally needs to be honest about Free Britney. How are you a supposed huge Britney fan, but know NOTHING about the movement? It is literally all out there. It's pure corruption and she has a voice and should support it. It's not like they are going to use her again for anything. Britney may never even do another album.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

I didn't read the whole thing, but:

I think not even Myah knows how much her vocals were used in bj. Yeah, she obviously understands her voice is way more present than It should be (lol), but the production was so messy that they mixed Britney and Myah vocals and edited the hell of the final product, with Myah showing up in the middle of Brit verse, then singing another verse with Britney finishing It.

Or the messy was on purpose? If Myah tries to sue one day maybe the hardest thing is to prove how much she's in It for the wrong reasons.

Contracts won't stop her forever, I can see her trying to revive this story in the future.

I'm delusional about WB, I think the British accent verses are Britney, the rest... Well :jl:

• Like 1