Myah Marie's Exhale AMA!

This was hard getting through, I got to page 42 and gave up :yesokay:

She answered the way I expected her to. She should have gave her true feelings on free britney because I doubt she'll work with Britney again anyway, she needs to start gaining support for her own career :yaknow:

• Love 1
  • Like 4
8 hours ago, Roxxy said:

You're spreading downvotes to a lot of people.

I'm sorry you think this event is anti-Britney when it is meant to share more information about the fandom's questions about Britney Jean and other Britney Spears related inquiries.

But because you might have a sad and pathetic life, you're in this thread spreading hate and negativity.

This is kinda hypocritical. No hate but you are always downvoting my post for some reason...

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

This is kinda hypocritical. No hate but you are always downvoting my post for some reason...

I only downvote you when you come for me. Like yesterday on the Dua Lipa thread. I never initiate any engagement with you. You're the one who always reacts to my posts. :imacat:

6 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I only downvote you when you come for me. Like yesterday on the Dua Lipa thread. I never initiate any engagement with you. You're the one who always reacts to my posts. :imacat:

I just told u tho. I forgot that the conversation was about mastering. I never came for u. But k. I also have no probs with engaging with u. Plus, I react to yr post when because I genuinely find them funny what’s the deal?:imacat:

6 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

I just told u tho. I forgot that the conversation was about mastering. I never came for u. But k.

Here you go again instigating drama. :prettyney:

It's hypocritical you brought up downvoting when you're the one who gave me a downvote on the Dua Lipa thread. It wasn't me. So no. You weren't just telling me. You were trying it yet again. Cause that's what you do. You want attention. :imacat:

I never engage you. I've said this before and i'll say it again, leave me alone. :barbie:

18 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Here you go again instigating drama. :prettyney:

It's hypocritical you brought up downvoting when you're the one who gave me a downvote on the Dua Lipa thread. It wasn't me. So no. You weren't just telling me. You were trying it yet again. Cause that's what you do. You want attention. :imacat:

I never engage you. I've said this before and i'll say it again, leave me alone. :barbie:

I’m just saying. Never had an intention of instigating drama. If you think anytime a person disagrees with you, they r “instigating drama” well yr wrong. I just put a thumbs down since I personally didn’t agree with yr opinion. I forgot to remove my reaction after u told me that the thread was on mastering. :imacat:
I don’t need attention from an online stranger come on gurl. I have a good social life and I am not attention seeking. I just told u something in my post in this thread and you took it into higher levels.:umomg:

Stop acting delusional. Just because I don’t agree with u, doesn’t mean I have problems with u. The main reason not only me but the whole of the community has an exhale account is to engage. I don’t know you in real life, I am not judging you. You could’ve had just given yr statement Over here and I would understand. Chill.:jl:

If you really think about it though, the whole situation is one big gaslighting issue toward the fan base.  When people purposely cause confusion and lie, and then the victims of the confusion get accused of of being delusional for getting upset, then that is gaslighting.  That's why this issue is so problematic and inflammatory for us.  

• Like 1