Myah Marie's Exhale AMA!

2 minutes ago, monkeystar88 said:

still hurts! you are like the cruelest person

See. No. You don't get to do that. :nonono:

You do not come to this thread downvote a lot of Exhalers who asked for Britney Jean related questions and scream "this is anti-Britney" when it's really not - and when I call you out, you flip the mental health card and think you can hide behind your condition (that we don't even know to be true) ?

No maam. :tiffdrink:

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

See. No. You don't get to do that. :nonono:

You do not come to this thread downvote a lot of Exhalers who asked for Britney Jean related questions and scream "this is anti-Britney" when it's really not - and when I call you out, you flip the mental health card and think you can hide behind your condition (that we don't even know to be true) ?

No maam. :tiffdrink:

I am a SIR. The point of a forum is opinion different from yours. You disrespectfully said it and like thats not cool

4 minutes ago, monkeystar88 said:

I am a SIR. The point of a forum is opinion different from yours. You disrespectfully said it and like thats not cool

Yeah. And I gave you my opinion as well. :imacat:

But you never actually gave points, SIR. You flipped immediately to playing the victim and went on other threads to spread your hate on me. You should've just debated with me but you went from being "fake woke" to being a coward who 1) plays the victim when someone disagrees with their opinion, 2) resorting to petty downvoting, and 3) using mental health as an excuse to run his mouth. :tiffdrink:

15 hours ago, ol123 said:

It was more of a Q&A, not a AMA. :ehum:

15 hours ago, C0CKy said:

Thank you!

Ask me anything. When you ask something, there's a question. The response is considered an answer. AMA and Q&A are, for all intents and purposes, synonymous. Don't forget, we aren't entitled to anything. I don't understand why you're so upset about this.

1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

Yeah. And I gave you my opinion as well. :imacat:

But you never actually gave points, SIR. You flipped immediately to playing the victim and went on other threads to spread your hate on me. You should've just debated with me but you went from being "fake woke" to being a coward who plays the victim when someone disagrees with their opinion. :tiffdrink:

a coward i gave you MANY CHANCES TO TALK but you didnt want too instead you chose to do this weird CHAT THING

Just now, monkeystar88 said:

a coward i gave you MANY CHANCES TO TALK but you didnt want too instead you chose to do this weird CHAT THING

We are already talking. And I already gave my opinion on the matter. And you out here still dragging this. :imacat:

• Love 1
Just now, monkeystar88 said:

Kids i say this because you should NEVER mock mental illness! It's never OKAY!!! People die everyday and I'm lucky to be on the upper end of BIPOLAR right now! Consider others before yourself and lets love ya!

But you use it as license and a free pass for spreading negativity? :imacat: