Myah Marie's Exhale AMA!

Just now, Louis_j said:

gurl she's not gonna say anything bad, ofc she wants to work for again even tough she's probably black-listed now because of BJ fiasco 

She's not the first person to say that Britney and her team were great to work with and very professional. And those are people that have actually worked with her and would actually know, unlike the bored fans here that just make stuff up to back up their conspiracy theories.

• Like 2
  • Super Mods

I really like this AMA, just because it seems like so many people have the impression that Myah’s whole world revolves around Britney’s career... so it’s nice to hear she doesn’t have a position on #FreeBritney since she doesn’t know enough, or that certain demos weren’t her. Like she writes for other people and records her own material too... who would’ve thought!!? :badgirl:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
Just now, SlayOut said:

I really like this AMA, just because it seems like so many people have the impression that Myah’s whole world revolves around Britney’s career... so it’s nice to hear she doesn’t have a position on #FreeBritney since she doesn’t know enough, or that certain demos weren’t her. Like she writes for other people and records her own material too... who would’ve thought!!? :badgirl:

of course she knows enough lol as if someone never texted her telling the whole story 

Even David Lachapelle who haven't been with her so many times after 2004 know about it and agree, imagine Myah 

• Love 2