Myah Marie's Exhale AMA!

5 minutes ago, C0CKy said:

I’m serious. And I’m coming from a place of constructive criticism. 

AMA stands for Ask Me Anything. Not Ask Me Some Things. That’s the beauty of AMAs — we get answers to questions we have. I’ve never seen an AMA go down like this. 

What? Chill..... It's not like Jordan or Lady Gag---Myah owe us anything, they were pretty cool about the whole thing if you ask me, they could have been doing whatever instead of this. Now Britney's TEAM? THEY OWE US BIG TIME. SO many unanswered questions. But it's them you need to complain about, not Jordan or Lad--MYAH MARIE

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, C0CKy said:

When do I bash Britney?  Shut up peasant. 

The whole *****y queen on the internet thing is sooo 90s and outdated, thankfully.

These AMAs are not set up to talk **** on Britney and her team. You're an idiot for thinking otherwise. Jordan didn't set them up for that and Brian and Myah wouldn't agree to come on for that. Stay negative and mad.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, bitbitboi said:

What? Chill..... It's not like Jordan or Lady Gag---Myah owe us anything, they were pretty cool about the whole thing if you ask me, they could have been doing whatever instead of this. Now Britney's TEAM? THEY OWE US BIG TIME. SO many unanswered questions. But it's them you need to complain about, not Jordan or Lad--MYAH MARIE

this lol

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, Louis_j said:

@JordanMiller It would be cool to be able to block certain members on here.. It that possible ? Cause some members are literally ruining my exhale experience.. :(

You can actually ignore users in your account settings. Just go to Account —> Ignored Users and you can add specific accounts and customize how you want them blocked! Pretty handy tbh :queenflopga:

• Love 1
  • Like 2
Just now, C0CKy said:

I’m serious. And I’m coming from a place of constructive criticism. 

AMA stands for Ask Me Anything. Not Ask Me Some Things. That’s the beauty of AMAs — we get answers to questions we have. I’ve never seen an AMA go down like this. 

I see what you're getting it but at the same time, its her prerogative to answer the questions she wants. AMA also doesn't stand for strapping her to a chair, injecting her with truth serum and forcing her to spill the tea (we're gona have to look into putting her into a conservatorship for that).

Let's just be grateful we got a chance to engage with her and she did serve us fans a bit of red meat after all. We can't expect her to ruin her own career by violating NDA's left and right just cause some forum wants it from her. :sendinglove:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 5
2 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

Sorry man. We did our best. Calling this an absolute joke doesn't feel very constructive to me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Calling it an AMA doesn’t feel very constructive to me when that’s clearly not what it was. It comes across as very bait and switch. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, BritneySpurs said:

Why? Bc you wanted her to talk **** on Britney the way you and other "fans" on here often do?

i'm sorry what :chrissy: everything i have seen @C0CKy post it's a fight for her freedom, rights and overall really important things that's quintessentially vital :lessons: NOT ONCE has he wanted to 'talk ****' on Britney, so I don't really know what you've been reading :chrissy:

get a grip, seriously :cackling:

• Love 1