Britney just uploaded the original Glory album cover

11 minutes ago, Marcanthony said:

30 page for a new picture?:umwtf:

What if it's just a Team B experiment to see if we'll still buy **** from her even though its nothing new

This fanbase will fall for anything:fruit:

RIP #FreeBritney:icant2:

Yeah what if? Is there anyway of us knowing for sure? Maybe we'll find out next week when and if they release new music. Till then can we be happy and enjoy the fact that Britney shared and replaced the original album cover we all unanimously hated with passion? :wyd:

Nobody is even making money off of the new album cover and more than half of the comments all acknowledge the conservatorship in some form or another omg chill :surething:

• Love 3
  • Like 6
15 minutes ago, Shrekney said:

Yeah what if? Is there anyway of us knowing for sure? Maybe we'll find out next week when and if they release new music. Till then can we be happy and enjoy the fact that Britney shared and replaced the original album cover we all unanimously hated with passion? :wyd:

Nobody is even making money off of the new album cover and more than half of the comments all acknowledge the conservatorship in some form or another omg chill :surething:

Exactly we not naive this time, I mean if it is a rerelease I’ll support that cause glory was actually Britney doing, but a new album/single no. They still have unanswered questions surrounding the current state of Britney situation. We all know what’s at stake. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Did you buy the Deluxe version? Team Britney's lazy selves only replaced the Standard edition's artwork. Deluxe versions still have the Make Me screenshot.

I think it’s because people were emphasizing that people should buy the standard and it was the one that got to #1. Also I like that they’re two different things it’s cool seeing a standard cover being completely different from the drluxe

• Like 2
Just now, MakeMeFweaky said:

I think it’s because people were emphasizing that people should buy the standard and it was the one that got to #1. Also I like that they’re two different things it’s cool seeing a standard cover being completely different from the drluxe

Usually the deluxe cover is the better one, though. :NYsassy: But sure, let us keep Randee. Either way, I'm saving this image and replacing it myself. :qtbrit:

• Like 4