Britney just uploaded the original Glory album cover

2 minutes ago, BritneySpurs said:

No one does that though, not with a 4 year old album. They would either put out a new EP or wait for like a 10 year anniversary or something. Anything is possible but it wouldn't make any sense.

Trendsetterney :gelis:

Lizzo released a video for Good as Hell 3 years ago and a new one 3 months ago. I know, it's not an album, but some people do it. And we're talking about Britney team right here, anything is possible and even more if it doesn't make any sense :demi:

• Haha 3
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Britneylandia said:

What the hell are you talking about? She’s not even allowed to take her own medical decisions gurl.

Medical decisions are different than saying "let's use this photo" there were other options. They had an actual photoshoot. Her team doesn't hate her and control 100% of her every move.

I LOVE it! Everyone is so excited about that they are overlooking the chains! Like YAS! Really makes you wonder what could have been but more important what’s to come! Guys Britney is focused on her freedom and well being. But never forget her power. Just look at how gagged we all are over this cover! Legends stay legendary no matter what!!!! AidudhakKaoqgakzofjehwh22💛

• Like 3

Everyone is releasing new music and here we are getting excited from some 2016 leftover (which is stunning btw) as usual I don't understand why her team has to ruin every possible project she's been releasing since 2011 . But hopefully she's gonna win the battle and then we hear new music from Brit , riri and Beyoncé :lizzie:

• Love 3
  • Like 2
18 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

Its a beautiful photo but I understand why they changed it. BUT what I dont understand is what they changed it to.. did they only take 2 pictures in that dessert? Im sure there were different shots that would have been more "appropriate"

14 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

yeah probably.. Its just seems silly to me to use the pictue that they did. I mean they could have literally hired a cheap photographer and stylist and taken a nice headshot... WHY did they use a screenshot from the music video?

As far as I'm concerned, a lot of things should have changed after Circus. (Really her career since In The Zone but that's another story)

No matter the public lashings she got from 2006-early 2008, The public/media definitely gave her/her team a chance to comeback.  Even if it was soon after her troubles, besides the fact that she was contractually obliged to tour or be sued, I do think you could make the argument that much of Circus could be seen as rehabilitative in terms of getting back to work (this isn't definitive as she wasn't that happy in FTR but hey, many regular people aren't happy with their jobs either): great photoshoots, music videos and even if she wasn't dancing the same, she mostly had good stage presence and charisma)  But that's it.

To disgracefully take advantage of her mental health and her fans in 2011 and unarguably bring her back as a lesser  (medicated) performer when she should have taken a hiatus if she couldn't put in the work; Rudolph, Taylor and  her father should be assailed by fans more than Britney.

"and whether or not there’s an ethical problem with all these people around Spears trying to make money off a woman who may be psychologically disturbed and is certainly ambivalent about her fame."

https://www.thedailybeast.com/britney-spears-troubled-comeback-femme-fatale-fame-post-meltdown

Glory is great, but that lead up (Femme Fatale, X Factor BRITNEY JEAN) is not okay at all.

• Love 1
  • Like 6
14 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

Are you idiot? How can she choose when she can’t make a decision without asking permission first :begone:

The real idiot is the person that thinks they know every detail of any of Britney's legalities when they will never even meet her lol. Get a life.

I honestly feel like this and the MM video were scrapped because of the connotations that she is trapped or a prisoner.

I mean, LaChappelle made it very clear that she wanted to be a timid kitten in a cage and he thought it was strange, and now, we get the original album cover; she's basking in sunlight with a chain around her. 

I can't help but feel there is a connection between the released video being a ''girl power, female empowerment' video being a cover up for ''we can't let this be suggested.''

• Like 4
1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

what if she got inspired because of it "going #1" and now we'll get a third single :yesplease:

I really hopeeeee. Just Luv Me here we go...

1 hour ago, icarusfalls said:

It's a LaChapelle shot...

Its a LaChapelle shot... which makes me very excited

I really like him! I hope they can still work together at least one more time.

1 hour ago, nakedsoldier said:

This is her best effin Cover. OMG what if RCA dropped this cover after it made a comeback on the iTunes chart and they are gonna discount it soon to make it look fresh so people would buy it again? I don't see any other explanation. Unless Britney sent an e-mail to Spotify herself lol.

That would be nice!

1 hour ago, Roxxy said:

Does this mean David gave his permission and allowed for this to be released? So they're good now? :idkney:

I really hope so, that man is an icon when it comes to visuals and photography. He always has the most iconic shoots. They did him wrong by bringing him out of retirement for Britney only for them to ditch his work, when as usual it was amazing. We all know David feels very strongly about his shoots and wants to make them perfect, they knew he wasn’t going to be the easiest.

1 hour ago, Notorious I.G.G.Y. said:

The label? I'd say it didnt even pass her management to begin with lol

Looool I agree

58 minutes ago, Cheshire-B said:

Just imagine if it was her first move as a free woman -> change the album cover to the one she wanted in the past !

I had that thought! Ugh imagine...

7 minutes ago, doolittle27 said:

Should we be buying the album again? Another round for #1?

Let’s properly organize this guys... we should have never done it the week Drake dropped!

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Urbanney said:

FYI: on Spotify, they uploaded 2 new versions of the standard album just called “Glory.” They didn’t update the deluxe album artwork with the new artwork: 

C986-CB70-7-CF6-4418-84-F6-DC8448-DB9-A6

I think there are 2 Standard versions because of "Slumber Party" - Explicit and non Explicit version! :wyd:

• Like 1