Britney just uploaded the original Glory album cover

Just now, maquisl said:

I think there was a full shoot, not just 2 pics. So I'm sure that they didn't scrap this because it was inappropriate. There was definitely a problem between David and Team B. :mj:

yeah probably.. Its just seems silly to me to use the pictue that they did. I mean they could have literally hired a cheap photographer and stylist and taken a nice headshot... WHY did they use a screenshot from the music video?

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

Yes it is! Check the original, not deluxe 

Wow just did! I wonder if it's for a UO vinyl release with a special cover or something? Glory is next in line for UO and maybe they're giving it a special cover bc it was already released on vinyl? 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, The Greatest Show said:

yeah probably.. Its just seems silly to me to use the pictue that they did. I mean they could have literally hired a cheap photographer and stylist and taken a nice headshot... WHY did they use a screenshot from the music video?

I've been asking the same question since the release. They could even have made a photo session on the set of MM music video. Team B is a mistery... I guess the screencap was cheaper? :nochillbrit:

Just now, maquisl said:

I've been asking the same question since the release. They could even have made a photo session on the set of MM music video. Team B is a mistery... I guess the screencap was cheaper? :nochillbrit:

Well the MM was basically a filmed photoshoot. That's how we got this pic, which I would have preferred to the screenshot as the cover:

Cq3xfdhUIAA8omr.jpg

1 minute ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

Are you idiot? How can she choose when she can’t make a decision without asking permission first :begone:

Britney can stand up for herself. Love that you think you know all about her court documents when nobody really knows anything but Britney, her team, and her family. How old are you?