Britney just uploaded the original Glory album cover

1 minute ago, BritneySpurs said:

Why would they re-release a 4 year old album? This all smells like fan rumors.

What would change tho, in the streaming era, if she re-releases with new tracks will be the same as releasing and EP with 2 new songs or a stand alone single (I think). Doing a re-release might give the album a push on the charts.

11 minutes ago, ShatteredBoy said:

But I use Tidal and can’t see it tho?

That's because they're not updating the already-existing version of Glory, it's basically the standard edition with the new cover, so, a separate release. It's available on TIDAL at https://tidal.com/browse/album/67088579. :)

Also, when I found out that this new cover was released, I literally SCREAMED. :liberatedaf: It's so GOOD. :liberatedaf: Literally her best cover. :liberatedaf: I'm feeling emotional right now, lemme go make a new tracklist for the album. :liberatedaf::liberatedaf::liberatedaf:

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, lalal said:

is this true? :watrusayin:

Possibly ? Does not she have to release a new album this even if it was another greatest hits ? They might have thought it’d be better off releasing a new version of Glory and maybe sell more copies of that  than a greatest hits album would sell itself  ? 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, The Greatest Show said:

Its a beautiful photo but I understand why they changed it. BUT what I dont understand is what they changed it to.. did they only take 2 pictures in that dessert? Im sure there were different shots that would have been more "appropriate"

I think there was a full shoot, not just 2 pics. So I'm sure that they didn't scrap this because it was inappropriate. There was definitely a problem between David and Team B. :mj:

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, ILuvMe said:

What would change tho, in the streaming era, if she re-releases with new tracks will be the same as releasing and EP with 2 new songs or a stand alone single (I think). Doing a re-release might give the album a push on the charts.

No one does that though, not with a 4 year old album. They would either put out a new EP or wait for like a 10 year anniversary or something. Anything is possible but it wouldn't make any sense.