Brandy - "7" album stream + comment party

10 minutes ago, BritneySpurs said:

I wonder why her music got so bad after that album. People forget about Brandy but she's great - she deserves better music.

She’s had a few good good tracks here and there since then like Put It Down and Right Here (Departed). I think the problem is she struggled to adapt to a changing musical landscape. She had a very specific sound and her style of RnB began to fade out and she kind of got lost. It was really clear on her last album she was trying hard to fit in and over all it came  across kinda cheap and inauthentic. 

16 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

She’s had a few good good tracks here and there since then like Put It Down and Right Here (Departed). I think the problem is she struggled to adapt to a changing musical landscape. She had a very specific sound and her style of RnB began to fade out and she kind of got lost. It was really clear on her last album she was trying hard to fit in and over all it came  across kinda cheap and inauthentic. 

Gotcha. Have you ever seen her live? I'd like to. Last year she was scheduled for two concerts with a full orchestra in DC and I was going to go but she cancelled them.

• 2 months later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block