Did Jamie Lynn get pregnant to prevent her life from turning into Britney’s

She was being geared up to be in the generation of Ariana, Selena, Miley. She had her tv show presenting her as an all American innocent kid. Britney’s image was destroying her and Jamie Lynn to kill the image decided to keep her baby to avoid being another product for the Spears family .... it really did hurt Jamie Lynn’s career and stopped everything . I’m not saying she got pregnant on purpose . But she obviously kept the baby and promoted her pregnancy 

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Something like that was heard at that time ... I think they have not had a family base and Lynne is a very ignorant woman and Jamie is a horrible person.

I think she wanted to be in the industry, but the pressure took her, then she got pregnant and now she wants to go back ... and no, Jamie Lynn, you missed a golden opportunity.

2 minutes ago, Slave_4_u said:

No I don’t think so, I think it was a complete opps baby and I think she kept it because that’s how she was raised, conservative and I don’t think she would even consider the other option. 

Her father is the example of hypocrisy, he says he is a good Christian, but he is not (I hope not to offend anyone, it is not my intention).

2 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

She was an Emma Roberts at best and look at Miss Emma. Where is she at now? American Horror Story sweetheart. No shade to Emma cause I love her but Jimmy Lou wishes she were even an Emma :tiffdrink: that bish lost all my respect when she stopped standing up for Britney :staysalty:

Wait what. You don't like Emma. So you didn't watch Scream Queens:omg: What's the tea about her and Britney? What did she do? :idkney:

No she just thought they didn't have s.e.x. so she can't get pregnant. Like her mom said in the interview  she thought they joke. Cause she didn't thought they screwing :haha:Yeah both girls were virgin and then it happen to expose their lie. I think she was having too much s.e.x. after zoey and even birth control didn't help. But yes i think that was her saviour. At least she had time to raise her child without being constantly scrutinized as bad mother. Still ppl were judging her for getting pregnant so early. But i think it happened for a reason for sure

Archived