Did Jamie Lynn get pregnant to prevent her life from turning into Britney’s

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, it’s common for girls in the south/country to get pregnant and/or married at a young age. It’s like what they’re known for lol and the Spears sisters obvs weren’t an exception. Keep in mind, Britney was only 23 when she had a son. I think the youngest female pop star in history to have a child that young. 

2 hours ago, Intheblue said:

She was being geared up to be in the generation of Ariana, Selena, Miley. She had her tv show presenting her as an all American innocent kid. Britney’s image was destroying her and Jamie Lynn to kill the image decided to keep her baby to avoid being another product for the Spears family .... it really did hurt Jamie Lynn’s career and stopped everything . I’m not saying she got pregnant on purpose . But she obviously kept the baby and promoted her pregnancy 

2 hours ago, Intheblue said:

I really think it was something that just happen.

its like i would never, and then happens to you, i don't really think that lynne make it a really good work as a mother at some point britney life recquired attention for her record, and everything and the origin of this kind of things (its not something bad, im focusing between plannified parenthood and no one) happens when you don't have a lifeplan or a focus goal . 

I think she is doing really good, i like her, i think she could do music, but country i don't know i don't see her at country, maybe at music, i think they would do zoey 101 and turn the history into a more realistic thing, (like netflix that not all is a happy ending)  

I truly believe the purpose of the spears family is teach a lesson for everyone, i hope all this #freebritney ends in good terms, because theres so many silenced people and make britney stronger than ever, because its difficult worked for your family and specially jamie lynn ( she said in many interviews before blackout)  and now they don't even see like before KNOWING she needs a lot of support, MORAL support.

we are humans and we can make mistakes but lynne, & jamie lynn they have misbehaved with britney. too much silence.

• Super Mods
39 minutes ago, DignifiedLove said:

No, it’s common for girls in the south/country to get pregnant and/or married at a young age. It’s like what they’re known for lol and the Spears sisters obvs weren’t an exception. Keep in mind, Britney was only 23 when she had a son. I think the youngest female pop star in history to have a child that young. 

When I asked Britney what her ambitions were she told me she wanted to be married and pregnant by the time she was 23. - Nigel ****

Most girls would say to be super famous or have a number one single. It’s as if all her successes she’s like “but gosh darn it I still didn’t get pregnant yet” Gurl you’re such a mystery :frenchy:

but that’s why I love you!

She was at the time pictured looking at condos in La and being lined up to be in a new tv pilot for modern family or something when news broke, it really did change her career trajectory.

then lou sold her this dream about becoming a country music star and it looks like she spent all her money on it, here we are... 13 years on.

if jamie lynn had an ******** the news would be out to the media in no time i’m 100% and the media would eat her alive i’m sure of it cuz even now many people don’t agree with ******** so her career was ruined the moment she got pregnant 

What the **** hell no. It ruined her chance of being Dina Lohan. 

If this was planned she would have made that ******* marry her.

And this is kinda lame written to, babies are not in the way for making a career, she has tried to hard to get noticed and now her music doesn't go well anymore, she is going to rely on acting again.

BRITNEY used babies to stay away from hollywood, not JL

4 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

She was an Emma Roberts at best and look at Miss Emma. Where is she at now? American Horror Story sweetheart. No shade to Emma cause I love her but Jimmy Lou wishes she were even an Emma :tiffdrink: that bish lost all my respect when she stopped standing up for Britney :staysalty:

I don’t think think he has ever lost respect for Britney and we have no right to say it because we have never been in their family. We just heard crap fro, the tabloids and believe it.:yaknow: So we can say anything. Maybe she does respect Brit, or maybe she doesn’t, we don’t know:tired:

2 hours ago, xkhingx said:

if jamie lynn had an ******** the news would be out to the media in no time i’m 100% and the media would eat her alive i’m sure of it cuz even now many people don’t agree with ******** so her career was ruined the moment she got pregnant 

She could have aborted before the news went out or she could have continued working after having her baby.(make her own decision and the best one for her).
What I will never understand so much about Britney and Jamie Lynn is how they handled their bad moments (they are privileged people, she could have gone to an apartment with her baby, have help with her baby and start working in the industry or in any other site, but it is that Jamie Lynn has been sitting in her townhouse waiting for the miracle of Lou M.Taylor)

6 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

She was an Emma Roberts at best and look at Miss Emma. Where is she at now? American Horror Story sweetheart. No shade to Emma cause I love her but Jimmy Lou wishes she were even an Emma :tiffdrink: that bish lost all my respect when she stopped standing up for Britney :staysalty:

american horror story madison montgomery GIF

Archived