Did Jamie Lynn get pregnant to prevent her life from turning into Britney’s

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, Mattyj7883 said:

Speaking of Pika, I saw you take a Pika in the other thread.  Did you enjoy that SNL spoof on Joker?  The person who posted the thread sure didn’t appreciate my humor.  
Sesame Street Idk GIF

I diiid. That was the first time i saw it. I saw the Joker so it made more sense to me - the references. :haha:

OMG ELMOOO ❤❤❤

4 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I diiid. That was the first time i saw it. I saw the Joker so it made more sense to me - the references. :haha:

OMG ELMOOO ❤❤❤

That was the first time I had seen it too!  My friend sent it to me yesterday.  It seemed perfect for that thread.  I, too, saw Joker so I got the reference. 

12 hours ago, generation glory said:

In Jamie Lynn’s own words:

“Casey was my first love. Since the day I saw him, I just wanted to marry him and be with him forever and ever. I believe in safety and birth control as prevention. But like many young girls...I was really scared to go to the doctor. And I was on a Nickelodeon show, and it [felt] especially embarrassing to ask someone to put me on birth control. I didn't want to ask my doctor, because she had a little girl.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.glamour.com/story/jamie-lynn-spears-interview-glamour-march-2012/amp

So Jamie Lynn was too embarrassed to ask to be put on birth control but not too embarrassed about getting d***ed down at 16... then pregnant.🙄 Typical southern, Christian, small town country girl mentality to marry the first guy they fall in love with. Simpletons. She’d probably been having *** with Casey for a while and got careless. Casey either didn’t wear protection or it didnt work. Anyway Maddie’s here and she looks just like Casey.:pieceofwhat:

JL’s first pregnancy may have been an oopsies but it did allow her the chance to get away from the clutches of stardom that her sister is forever trapped in. Lynne & Jamie certainly didn’t hesitate to get her started in showbiz at an even younger than Britney and it was easier to do since Britney’s success had opened the door for her sister to come through. :whatitellu:

It’s obvious JL never really wanted to be an actress. It was just an opportunity that happened because she’s Britney’s “spunky” little sister and they looked a lot alike. The Biz & the Spears’s were all trying to cash in just in case Britney’s career stopped at some point. It’s that simple. Look at them now. Britney isn’t working anymore but here’s Jamie Lynn back to acting on a Netflix series. Cha-ching $$. It’s no coincidence, it’s actually a smart family business model! :bidengrin:

JL’s music career went nowhere because JL lacks drive to push herself to make a real career of any kind on her own. She’s been living in a mansion, Serenity, since she was about 9 or 10. She’s still at the mansion most of the time even now, she’s married with another kid but usually at Lynne’s. I can’t blame her. It’s not mean to say she’s only gotten as far as she has because of her last name. It’s the TRUTH. And who’s the one who made the last name Spears mean anything of significance: it’s Britney, b***h. Had to say it lol.🤪🤣

This so much. Spears. Simpson’s. Knowles. The younger sibling seems to always have gotten the best of both worlds. 

Archived