Britney Spears is hopping on a remix of Selena Gomez's "Boyfriend" (rumor)

That would be huge for Selena. She's been a stan since she was a little girl. I love when stans get to collab and meet with their idols. I could see this happening only because Britney could use the excuse of Covid-19 to not have to film a music video, perform or promote this at all. One fashion runway down her hall to the song and promo complete.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, ovoxo said:

I hope it’s true, the song is a bop, kind of a ripoff of Fade by Kanye West but still a bop :duadance:

edit: it could of been a song for Britney before they scrapped whatever was going on around domination, maybe Britney recorded vocals for it and they’re cashing in now. Wasn’t she rumored to work with those producers? :mj:

This is a good theory and Britney is looking thinner/her weave is on point... I don't wanna get my hopes up :(

49 minutes ago, Born2Die said:

That would be huge for Selena. She's been a stan since she was a little girl. I love when stans get to collab and meet with their idols. I could see this happening only because Britney could use the excuse of Covid-19 to not have to film a music video, perform or promote this at all. One fashion runway down her hall to the song and promo complete.

I was always excited on peoples reactions on how she’s to work with and how they got along... now I’m always worried about this part because her team doesn’t let it happen organically and will always be present and everything will be timed to the minute. That the bubble of Britney’s stardom and how she is just bursts into a mere cool or was nice because there is hardly any interaction

• Like 1

The song is a bop, but it gets tired after maybe 2 or 3 spins.  Britney would make it fire though.  I hope it's true.  But even if it's true, they'll probably scrap it last minute like every other feature she's been on.  Flop.I.Am got lucky to actually get a song with her lol.